Split-SecondSplit-Second (1995) Episode 9062-9506- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 338 times total.
- Fred Wolf Films
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Burne Thompson, Vernon.
- Vocal Talent: Cam Clarke (Leonardo, Rocksteady), Rob Paulson (Raphael), Barry Gordon (Donatello), Townsend Coleman (Michelangelo).
- Produced By Kara Vallow.
Executive Producer: Fred Wolf.
- Written By David Wise.
- Created By: Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird.
- Executive Consultants: David Wise, Jack Mendelsohn.
- Art Director: Maurice Joyce.
- Voice Director: Susan Blu.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Rick Hinson.
- Sound Editor: Skip Adams.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Split-Second? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Carter, April and the Turtles investigate a break-in at the Antique Timepiece Museum. Convinced that Dregg is responsible, but not sure why, the Turtles discover a clue on a wall display of two rows of clocks. Above the top row are the letters "LT," and above the... (more)