The ShowdownThe Showdown (1995) Episode 9062-9505- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 429 times total.
- Fred Wolf Films
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Burne Thompson, Vernon.
- Vocal Talent: Cam Clarke (Leonardo, Rocksteady), Rob Paulson (Raphael), Barry Gordon (Donatello), Townsend Coleman (Michelangelo).
- Produced By Kara Vallow.
Executive Producer: Fred Wolf.
- Written By David Wise.
- Created By: Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird.
- Executive Consultants: David Wise, Jack Mendelsohn.
- Art Director: Maurice Joyce.
- Voice Director: Susan Blu.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Rick Hinson.
- Sound Editor: Skip Adams.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Showdown? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
At Carter's hideout, Michelangelo and Carter hang out playing video games. However, today during a video game, the TV monitor goes screwy and Carter assumes that it's just a malfunction. Back at the lair, April contacts the other Turtles to inform them that all... (more)