Burne's BluesBurne's Blues (1989) Episode 9059-017- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 721 times total.
- Murakami-Wolf-Swenson Films Production
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Rocksteady, Bebop, Ninja Foot Soldiers, Irma Langinstein, Vernon, Burne Thompson, Wolfgang, Plink, Don, Turtelli, Master Spy, Elvis Clones/Aliens.
- Vocal Talent: Cam Clarke (Leonardo, Rocksteady), Rob Paulson (Raphael), Barry Gordon (Donatello, Bebop), Townsend Coleman (Michelangelo), Peter Renaday (Splinter), James Avery (Shredder), Pat Fraley (Krang, Burne Thompson, Baxter Stockman), Renae Jacobs (April O'Neil), Jennifer Darling (Irma), Peter Renaday (Vernon Fenwick), Townsend Coleman (Rat King), Jim Cummings (Leatherhead).
- Produced By Kara Vallow.
Executive Producer: Fred Wolf.
- Written By Gordon Bressack.
Story: Bill Wolf.
- Created By: Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird.
- Executive Consultants: David Wise, Jack Mendelsohn.
- Art Director: Maurice Joyce.
- Voice Director: Susan Blu.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Rick Hinson.
- Sound Editor: Skip Adams.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Burne's Blues? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information