Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Ultimate Weapon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!
Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Ultimate Weapon
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 201 times total.
The Ultimate WeaponThe Ultimate Weapon (1986) Season 3 Episode 700-104- Transformers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 201 times total.
Marvel Productions, Ltd., Sunbow Productions, Hasbro, Inc. Jack Angel, Michael Bell, Peter Cullen, John Hostetter, Aron Kincaid, Peter Renaday, Townsend Coleman, Ron Feinberg, Milt Jamin; Full Voice Cast .. Ray Lee, Warren Batchelder, Bob Bemiller, David Brain, Brad Case, Rudy Cataldi; more Directors .. George Singer, John Walker, Gwen Wetzler, Joe Bacal, Margaret Loesch, Tom Griffin, Nelson Shin, Flint Dille, Roger Sliffer; more Producers .. Arthur Byron Cover Al Breitenbach, David Weathers, Steven C. Brown, Robert T. Gillis, Rick Gehr, Larry Whelan Johnny Douglas, Rob Walsh, Ford Kinder, Ann Bryant
- Marvel Productions, Ltd., Sunbow Productions, Hasbro, Inc.
- Claster Television
- Transformers Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Astrotrain, Omega Supreme, Ramjet, Smokescreen, Ultra Magnus, Police Officer, First Aid, Streetwise, Ramhorn, Sky Lynx, Grapple, Rewind, Headstrong, Blast Off, Hardhead, Hun-Grr, Fortress Maximus, Mindwipe, Scattershot, Scorponok, Elita One, Searchlight, Strafe, Sureshot, Octane, Cerebros, Sinnertwin, Drag Strip, Runabout, Runamuck, Nosecone, Brawl, Cutthroat, Blot, Hoist, Powerglide, Red Alert, Menasor, Silverbolt, Triggerhappy Duros, Bonecrusher, Crosshairs, Hook, Monzo, Pointblank, Sixshot, Slag, Springer, Pipes, Shrapnel, Snarl, Dirge, Metroplex, Predaking, Blitzwing, Thrust, Superion, Gears, Ratchet, Scavenger, Spike Witwicky, Brawn, Shockwave, Sunstreaker, Wideload, Dead End, Tantrum, Abdul Fakkadi, Blaster, Hound, Boy Picking Oranges.
- Vocal Talent: Jack Angel (Astrotrain, Omega Supreme, Ramjet, Smokescreen, Ultra Magnus, Police Officer), Michael Bell (First Aid), Peter Cullen (Streetwise), John Hostetter (Ramhorn), Aron Kincaid (Sky Lynx), Peter Renaday (Grapple), Townsend Coleman (Rewind [uncredited]), Ron Feinberg (Headstrong), Milt Jamin (Blast Off), Stephen Keener (Hardhead, Hun-Grr, Fortress Maximus, Mindwipe, Scattershot, Scorponok), Marlene Aragon (Elita One [uncredited]), Steve Bulen (Searchlight, Strafe, Sureshot), Beau Weaver (Octane), Jered Barclay (Cerebros, Sinnertwin [One of Two Heads]), Ron Gans (Drag Strip), Roger Behr (Runabout, Runamuck), David Workman (Nosecone, Sinnertwin [One of Two Heads]), Tony St. James (Brawl, Cutthroat, Blot), Michael Chain (Hoist, Powerglide, Red Alert), Regis Cordic (Menasor), Charlie Adler (Silverbolt, Triggerhappy Duros), Neil Ross (Bonecrusher, Crosshairs, Hook, Monzo, Pointblank, Sixshot, Slag, Springer), Hal Rayle (Pipes, Shrapnel, Snarl), Bud Davis (Dirge, Metroplex, Predaking), Ed Gilbert (Blitzwing, Thrust, Superion), Don Messick (Gears, Ratchet, Scavenger), Corey Burton (Spike Witwicky, Brawn, Shockwave, Sunstreaker, Wideload), Phillip Clarke (Dead End, Tantrum, Abdul Fakkadi), Buster Jones (Blaster), Ken Sansom (Hound), David Mendenhall (Boy Picking Oranges), Victor Caroli (Narrator), Morgan Lofting.
- Directed By Ray Lee.
Sequence Directors: Warren Batchelder, Bob Bemiller, David Brain, Brad Case, Rudy Cataldi, Gerry Chiniquy, Charlie Downs, Lillian Evans, John Freeman, Jeff Hale, Caroline Heyward, Jaeho Hong, Andy Kim, Kyongme Kim, Bob Kirk, Bill Knoll, Al Kouzel, Bob Matz, Norm McCabe, Joe Morrison, Margaret Nichols, Spencer Peel, Karen Peterson, Stan Phillips, Tom Ray, Bob Shellhorn, Mooyong Song, Dan Thompson, Bob Treat, James T. Walker, John Walker, Neal Warner.
- Produced By George Singer, John Walker, Gwen Wetzler.
Executive Producers: Joe Bacal, Margaret Loesch, Tom Griffin.
Supervising Producer: Nelson Shin.
Associate Producers: Flint Dille, Roger Sliffer.
Co-Producer: Roger Sliffer.
- Animated By Youngduk Kim, Byungnam Choi, Kyungkwan Kim, Eynam Park, Baekyup Sung, Myunghi Park, Sungok Ch, o Chigeun Kang, Chiman Park, Hanyong Chung, Byungchong Oh, Sangil Shim, Nosoo Kwak, Namyul Baik, Youngchan Shin.
- Written By Arthur Byron Cover.
- Edited By Al Breitenbach.
Assistant Editor: David Weathers.
Supervising Editors: Steven C. Brown, Robert T. Gillis.
Assistants To The Supervising Editors: Rick Gehr, Larry Whelan.
- Assistants To The Supervisor: Myrna Bushman, Lisa Wilson.
- Voice Director: Wally Burr.
- Talent Coordinator: Maddy Aaronson.
- Voice Recording Engineer: Joel Iwataki, Sylvester Rivers, Scott Brownlee.
- Recording Coordinator: Ellen Burr.
- Voice Processing: Scott Brownlee, Soundtraxx, Wally Burr Recording.
- Storyboards: Del Barras, Bill Barry, Danny Bulanadi, Peter Chung, Soo Young Chung, Vic Dalchele, Greg Davidson, Lindsay Dawson, Floro Dery, Jim Fletcher, George Goode, Paul Gruwell, Joo In Kim, Doug Lefler, Gerald Moeller, Brian Ray, David Russell, George Scribner, David Shin, Don Sheppard, Roy Shishido, Bob Smith, Leo Sullivan, Vincenzo Trippetti, Wendell Washer, Young Sang Yoon.
- Background Supervisor: Dennis Venizelos.
- Model And Background Design: Pat Agnasin, Dell Barras, Fred Carrillo, Floro Dery, Romeo Francisco, Ernie Guanlao, Gabriel Hoyos, George Goode, Andy Kim, Rico Rival, Romeo Tanghal.
- Color Models: Phyllis Craig.
- Assistant Design: Gabriel Hoyos, Leondro Martinez.
- Key Backgrounds: Phil Phillipson, Jeff Richards, Bob Schaefer, Dennis Venizelos, Fred Warter.
- Music Editors: Joe Siracusa, Mark Shiney, Peter Collier, Robert Randles, S.M.F., Bob Mayer, Richard Allen.
- Sound Effects Editors: Richard Allen, Jim Blodgett, Allison Cobb, Matt Cope, Michael L. Depatie, John Detra, Karen Doulac, Bruce Elliott, Ron Fedele, Richard Gannon, Lenny Geschke, Brad Gunther, David Hankins, Nicholas James, Richard Raderman, Ephraim Reuveni, Joseph Sorokin, Warren Taylor, Mike Tomack, Peter Tomaszewicz.
- Production Manager: Carol Weitzman, Yung Shin, Gerald Moeller, Elise Goyette.
- Production Coordinator: Paul Davids, Elise Goyette, Hildy Mesnik.
- Production Assistant: Yung Shin, Terri Gruskin, Mitsuko Hayes, Lizabeth Elliott, Laurie Pessel.
- Dubbing Supervisors: Jacquie Freeman, John Hart.
- Telecine Supervisors: Sarah Swiskow, Andrew Golov.
- Post Production Supervisors: Eric Early, Steven Heth.
- Story Editors: Dick Robbins, Bryce Malek, Flint Dille, Steve Gerber, Marv Wolfman.
- Director Of Production: Jim Graziano.
- Creative Director: Jay Bacal.
- Post-Production Services: L. Ed Walsh, Terry Jennings.
- Saturday Morning Incorporated: Paul Vitello & Associates.
- Executive In Charge Of Production: Lee Gunther.
Distributed By Claster TV Productions
A Division Of Hasbro Industries
All Rights Reserved
Produced In Association With Toei Doga
© 1984 Sunbow Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Galvatron claims to have a new weapon which is capable of mass destruction which he uses as a threat to get what he wants. First Aid, a pacifist by nature, leaves... (more)