The Jem Jam Part 1The Jem Jam Part 1 (1987) Season 1 Episode 5205-23- Jem Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 589 times total.
- Marvel Productions, Ltd
- Sunbow Entertainment
- Jem Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Jerrica Benton/Jem, Aja Leith, Kimber Benton, Ashley, Shana Elmsford, Chrissie, Lela, Pizzazz/Phyllis Margaret Gabor, Anne, Roxy/Roxanne Pelligrini, Lindsay Pierce, Stormer/Mary Phillips, Eric Raymond, Tech Rat, Rio Pacheco, Anthony Julian, Ba Nee, Video/Vivian Montgomery.
- Vocal Talent: Samantha Newark (Jerrica Benton/Jem), Britta Phillips (Jem [Singing Voice]), Cathianne Blore (Aja Leith, Kimber Benton, Ashley), Cindy McGee (Shana Elmsford, Chrissie, Lela), Patricia Alice Albrecht (Pizzazz/Phyllis Margaret Gabor, Anne), Bobbie Block (Roxy/Roxanne Pelligrini), Susan Blu (Lindsay Pierce, Stormer/Mary Phillips), Charles Adler (as Charlie Adler) (Eric Raymond, Tech Rat), Michael Sheehan (Rio Pacheco), Ellen Bernfeld (Pizzazz), T.K. Carter (Anthony Julian), Ari Gold (Ba Nee [Singing Voice]), Noelle North (Video/Vivian Montgomery).
Additional Voices: Tammy Amerson, Anne Bryant, S. Scott Bullock, Kimberlee Carlson, Catherine Cavadini, Walker Edmiston, Laurie Faso, Ed Gilbert, Desirée Goyette, Diva Gray, Michael Horton, Clyde Kusatsu, Keye Luke, Cathy Marcuccio, Ullanda McCullough, Jack Roth, Hazel Shermet, Tony St. James, Janice Tori, Florence Warner, Keone Young.
- Directed By Ray Lee (Supervising Director).
Sequence Directors: Gerry Chiniquy, Milton Gray, Tom Ray, Robert Treat, Margaret Nichols, Rudy Cataldi, Karen Peterson, Bob Matz, Robert Shellhorn, John Freeman, Bob Kirk, Brad Case, Charlie Downs, Joan Case.
- Produced By Gwen Wetzler, Will Meugniot, Marija Miletic Dail.
Executive Producers: Joe Bacal, Margaret Loesch, Tom Griffin.
- Written By Christy Marx.
Story Editor: Roger Slifer.
- Edited By Al Breitenbach.
Supervising Editor: Steven C. Brown.
- Art Director: Bill Dubay.
- Background Design: Dennis Venizelos, Bob Schaffer.
- Voice Director: Wally Burr.
- Model Design: Paula LaFond, Stephanie Pyren, Debra Pugh, Alex Diaz.
- Layout Artist: Ira Turek, Carol Police, Glen Vilppu, Jessie Santos, XAM! Productions, Inc.
- Jem Main Title Created by: Will Meugniot.
- Effect Editors: Richard Allen, John Detra, Jim Blodgett, Karen Doulac, Michael L. Depatie, Ron Fedele, Michael Tomack.
- Music Editor: Peter Collier.
- Associate Producer, Sunbow Productions: Roger Slifer.
- Post Production Supervisor, Sunbow Productions: Sean Sullivan.
- Production Manager, Sunbow Productions: Carole Weitzman.
- Production Associate, Sunbow Productions: Michael Charles Hill.
- Animation Coordinator, Sunbow Productions: Gemma Maver.
- Director of Production: Jim Graziano.
- Production Manager: Beth Gunn-Osborn.
- Creative Director: Jay Bacal.
- Telecine Supervisor: Sarah Swiskow.
© 1985 Sunbow Productions, Inc.
© 1985 Wildstar Music, Inc.
© 1985 Starwild Music, Inc.
© 1985 Hasbro, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Jem Jam Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Jem announces the Jem Jam, a concert featuring the biggest and most legendary stars of rock music. Krissie has a run-in with Dominic, the conceited son of one of the stars who have come to stay at Starlight Mansion. Eric and The Misfits go to Techrat to get a... (more)