Popeye And Bigfoot
Alternate Title: Popeye And Big FootPopeye And Bigfoot (Popeye And Big Foot) (1978) Season 1 Episode 10-A- The Adventures of Popeye Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 643 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
In Association With: King Features Syndicate
- The Adventures of Popeye Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Olive Oyl, Bluto, J. Wellington Wimpy, Swee'pea, Poopeye, Pupeye, Pipeye, Peepeye, Sea Hag, Bigfoot, Miss Big-Foot.
- Vocal Talent: Jack Mercer (Popeye, Pipeye, Peepeye), Marilyn Schreffler (Olive Oyl, Sea Hag, Swee'pea, Poopeye, Pupeye), Allan Melvin (Bluto), Daws Butler (Wimpy).
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano.
- Produced By Alex Lovy.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Neil Balnaves.
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Susan Beak, John Burge, Martin Chatfield, Dick Dunn, Gairden Cooke, Don Ezard, Peter Eastment, Luis Garcia, Arthur Filloy, Gerry Grabner, Peter Gardner, Athol Henry, Eva Hellischer, Cynthia Leech, Sebastian Hurpia, Peter Luschwitz, Richard Jones, Don MacKinnon, Pam Lofts, Paul McAdam, John Martin, Henry Neville, Ray Nowland, Vivien Ray, Mike Stapleton, Laurie Sharp, Kaye Watts, Irena Slapczynski, Jean Tych.
Animation Director: Chris Cuddington.
Assistant Animation Director: Paul Maron.
- Written By Doug Booth, Tom Dagenais, Willie Gilbert, Jack Hanrahan, Don Heckman, Andy Heyward, Chris Jenkyns, Mark Jones, Glenn Leopold, Jack Mercer, Bob Ogle, Kimmer Ringwald, Cliff Roberts, Dalton Sandifer, David Villaire, Wally Wohl.
Story Editor: Larz Bourne.
Story Direction: Bob Dranko, Carl Fallberg, Cullen Blaine (as Cullen Houghtaling), Jack Mercer, Lance Nolley, Michael O'Connor, Bob Ogle, Don Sheppard, George Singer, Paul Sommer, Howard Swift, Tom Yakutis.
- Edited By Peter Jennings, Robert Ciauga.
Supervising Film Editor: Larry C. Cowan.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran, Tom Wogatzke.
- Title Design: Bill Perez.
- Character Design: Bob Singer, Marty Murphy, Toby.
- Layout: Steve Lumley, Mike Trebert, Sherilan Weinhart, Shane Porteous, Joe Shearer, Robert Smit, Rodney D'Silva, Simon O'Leary, Greg Ingram.
- Unit Director: Geoff Collins.
- Background Styling: Toby.
- Backgrounds: Richard Zaloudek, Jerry Liew, Michael King-Prime, Ken Wright, Zenka Ebner, Rod Simpson, Milan Zahorsky.
- Checking And Scene Planning: Narelle Nixon.
- Xerography: Jack Pietruska.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Narelle Derrick.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Camera: Mark D'Arcy Irvine, Carole Laird, Tom Epperson, Gary Page, Ted Northover, Chris Askbrook, Shaun Bell, Virginia Browne.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley.
- Music Editors: W.R. Kowalchuk, Daniels McLean.
- Effects Editors: Julie A. Bagdonais, David Stone, Gregory Watson.
- Show Editor: Gil Iverson.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Production Supervision: Doug Patterson.
- Production Manager: Judy McLaughlin.
- Post Production Supervision: Joed Eaton.
In Association With KING FEATURES SYNDICATE
© 1978 King Features Syndicate
and Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Popeye And Bigfoot? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Popeye and Olive are camping out. A sign says the area that they are camping in is inhabited by Bigfoot. Bluto, who is hiding in the bushes, decides to dress up like Bigfoot and harass them. Popeye and Bluto get into a fight to see who gets to stay with Olive.... (more)