Escape from The Treacherous MountainEscape from The Treacherous Mountain (1987) Season 1 Episode 105- The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 0 times this month, and 552 times total.
- DiC Entertainment, Worlds of Wonder, Alchemy II, Atkinson Film-Arts
- The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Teddy Ruxpin, Burl Ruxpin, Newton Gimmick, Grubby, Tweeg, L.B., Prince Arin, Aruzia, Wooly What's It.
- Vocal Talent: Phil Baron (Teddy Ruxpin, Burl Ruxpin), John Stocker (Newton Gimmick), Will Ryan (Grubby), John Koensgen (Tweeg), Robert Bockstael (L.B., Prince Arin), Abby Hagyard (Aruzia), Pier Kohl [Pier Paquette] (Wooly What's It).
- Directed By Chris Schouten.
- Produced By M.H. Cloutier.
Executive Producers: Christopher J. Brough, Jean Chalopin, Alison Clayton, W.H. Stevens Jr.
Executive Producer for DiC: Andy Heyward.
Associate Producers: Dave Mepham, Jack Spillum.
- Animated By Bob Jaques, Karen Munro-Caple, Brian Lemay, Kelly Armstrong, Chris Damboise, Lee Williams, Daniele Deblois, Liliane Andre, David Parks, Michael Shiell, Gerald Paquette, Nicholas Vallinakis, Glen Sylvester, Patrick McCourt, Greg Holfeld, Paula Irvine, Greg Upshaw, Phillipe Pellerin, Hana Kukal, Robert Waldren, Howy Parkins, Robert Shedlowich, Jeff Wilson, Susan Spriggs, Jill Halliday, Wayne Lee Pack, John Williamson.
Key Animation Supervisors: Devanand Ramsaran, Marc Sevier.
Animation Advisor: Kazumi Fukushima.
- Written By Alan Tempelton, Ken Ross, Brian Jeffrey Street, Mary Crawford, Carole Bruce Mendelsohn, Mary Mackay-Smith, Dan Lalande, Patrick A. McCarthy, Derek Diorio, Stephen McLoughlin, Doug Stratton.
- Edited By Rod Crawley.
- Creator: Ken Forsse.
- Background Designers: Sophie Lapointe, Peter Moehrle.
- Character Design: Richard Petsche, Victor Glasko.
- Creative Supervisor: W. H. Stevens Jr., Jean Chalopin.
- Concept Design: David High.
- Design Supervisor: Drew Edwards.
- Dialog Editor: Helen Watson, Tony Kelleher.
- Foley / Sound Effects Editor: Pierre R. Labelle, Stephanie Duncan.
- Foley Artist: Tamara Smith.
- Head of Backgrounds: Gordon Coulthart.
- Layout Co-ordinator: Tim Deacon.
- Layout Artists: Andre St. Amour, Pierre Jarry, Barbara Woodruff, Richard Allen, Blake James, Richard Forgues, Charles Botham, Richard Livingston, Dave Pemberton, Robert Walker, David Merritt, Scott Bennett, Kevin Brownie, Steve Majaury, Lyndon Ruddy, Terry O'Reilley, Mark Komza, Tim Dillabough, Maryann Capling, Warren Huska, Meinert Hansen, Wayne Millett, Nora Brown, Peter Ferk.
- Music Editors: Daniel Desbiens, Joe Fitzpatrick.
- Script Co-ordinators: Bill Ruiz, Lori Crawford, Gail Chapple, Particia Hicks.
- Story Consultant: Phil Baron, Lenny Levitt.
- Story Editors: Brian Jeffrey Street, Jack Mendensohn, Doug Stratton.
- Storyboards Supervisor: Richard Morrison.
- Storyboards: Arna Selznick, Jill Halliday, Cam Drysdale, Larry Cariou, Curtis Crawford, Robert Browning, Danny Craig, Sam Agro, David Feiss, Tom Nesbitt, Eric Fredrickson, Trish Stolte, James Hiltz, Jamie Oliff.
- Talent Co-ordinators: Chuck Rubin, Marsha Goodman.
- Voice Direction: Chuck Rubin.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Escape from The Treacherous Mountain? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The group lands at the Hard To Find City and releases Princess Aruzia. They then discover an abandoned structure with the other half of Teddy's medallion. Teddy puts the halves together, and a door opens on a huge treasure room. At the same time, six Crystals... (more)