Musical MountaineersMusical Mountaineers (1939) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 0 times this month, and 1111 times total.
- Fleischer Studios
- Paramount Studios
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Zonk Peters, The Hatfields.
- Vocal Talent: Margie Hines [as Margie Heinz] (Betty Boop).
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer.
Executive Producer: Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Thomas Johnson, Harold Walker.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Musical Mountaineers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
After running out of gas in hillbilly country, Betty Boop seeks help from the locals, but ends up being held at gunpoint. She proves her identity as a dancer by putting on a demonstration; the hillbillies join in with their genuine bluegrass stylings. Won over,... (more)