Surfer GodSurfer God (2013) Season 2 Episode 204- China, IL Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 487 times total.
- Titmouse, Williams Street
- Cartoon Network
- China, IL Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Steve Smith, Frank Smith, Mark "Baby" Cakes, Pony Merks, The Dean.
- Vocal Talent: Brad Neely (Steve Smith, Frank Smith, Mark "Baby" Cakes), Greta Gerwig (Pony Merks), Hulk Hogan (The Dean).
- Directed By Griffith Kimmins.
- Produced By Dave Newberg.
Producers, Williams Street: Dave Newberg, Ollie Green.
Supervising Producers (Titmouse, Inc.): Chris Prynoski, Shannon Barrett Prynoski.
Consulting Producer: Vernon Chatman.
Executive Producers: Daniel Weidenfeld, Brad Neely.
Executive Producers, Williams Street: Daniel Weidenfeld, Keith Crofford, Nick Weidenfeld.
- Animated By Griffith Kimmins, Phylicia Fuentes, Mike L. Mayfield, Zoe Moss, Ben Bjelajac, Naomi Curland, Angelo Hatgistavrou, Michael Moloney, Anthony Andrade, Hayden Mills, David Reilly, McKenzie Kerman, Katrina Ruzics.
Animation Director: Griffith Kimmins.
- Written By Rebecca Addelman, Brad Neely.
Story: Brad Neely.
- Edited By Nicholas Veith.
- Creator: Brad Neely.
- Casting: Aaron Drown.
- Character Designers: Freddy Cristy, Myke Chilian.
- Character Layout Artists: Freddy Cristy, Traci Honda, Maha Tabikh, JC Gonzalez, Matt Taylor, Corey Barnes.
- Background Supervisor: Nathan Alex Rico.
- Background Layout Artists: Brandon Lane, Walter Mancia, Martin Lopez, Sakari Singh, Timothy Hopkins, Martin Lopez.
- Storyboard Supervisor: Corey Barnes.
- Storyboard Artists: Corey Barnes, Timothy Hopkins, John Fountain.
- Animators: Griffith Kimmins, Phylicia Fuentes, Mike L. Mayfield, Zoe Moss, Ben Bjelajac, Naomi Curland, Angelo Hatgistavrou, Michael Moloney, Anthony Andrade, Hayden Mills, David Reilly, McKenzie Kerman, Katrina Ruzics.
- Animation Director: Griffith Kimmins.
- Assistant Animators: Rachel S. Long, Phylicia Fuentes, Zoe Moss, Mariana Chan, Naomi Curland, Joshua Herron, Diego Molano, Megan Waldow, Carl Aspuria, Gina Gress, Ryan Deluca, Stephanie Simpson, Angelo DiNallo.
- Animation Processors: Rachel S. Long, Ben Bjelajac.
- Production Manager, NYC: PeeDee Shindell.
- Associate Production Manager, Williams Street: Jennifer Stephens.
- Sound Mixer: Konrad Pinon.
- Sound Engineer: George Thompson.
- Sound Designer: Nicholas Veith.
- Music: Brad Neely.
- Music Engineer: Freddy Cristy.
- Production Coordinator: Aaron K. Missler.
- Voice Director: Daniel Weidenfeld.
- Creative Director, Titmouse: Antonio Canobbio.
- Production Accountant: B. Richard Jeffery.
- Intern: Emily Brundige.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Surfer God? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
God returns to Earth in the form of a surfer dude and starts rewriting his own Ten Commandments, but his appearance leads to the spread of a Beach Boys theme around campus, which Steve can't tolerate. Meanwhile, Professor Cakes uses Frank to test out his new... (more)