The Cat That Cried WoofThe Cat That Cried Woof (1998) Season 1 Episode 003-B- Pinky, Elmyra & The Brain Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 367 times total.
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment.
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Pinky, Elmyra & The Brain Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Pinky, Elmyra, the Brain.
- Vocal Talent: Maurice LaMarche (Brain), Rob Paulsen (Pinky), Cree Summer (Elmyra Duff).
- Directed By Nelson Recinos.
- Produced By Liz Holzman, Charles M. Howell IV, John P. McCann.
Executive Producer: Steven Spielberg.
Senior Producer: Tom Ruegger.
Supervising Producer: Rusty Mills.
Associate Producer: Barbra J. Gerard.
- Written By Wendell Morris, Tom Sheppard.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Cat That Cried Woof? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Brain creates a formula that makes Elmyra's cat think that he is a dog.