The Quick Clone SyndromeThe Quick Clone Syndrome (1998) Season 2 Episode 201- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 438 times total.
- Amblin Entertainment, Adelaide Productions
- Columbia Tristar Television
- Men In Black: The Series Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Elle, Jay, Kay, Zed, Alpha.
- Vocal Talent: Jennifer Lien (Elle), Keith Diamond (Jay), Gregg Berger (Kay), Charles Napier (Zed), David Warner (Alpha).
- Directed By Duane Capizzi.
- Produced By Duane Capizzi, Frank Paur, Rafael Rosado.
Executive Producers: Jeff Kline, Laurie MacDonald, Walter F. Parkes, Richard Raynis.
- Written By Mike Goguen.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Quick Clone Syndrome? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Agent J is working long hours. He wants some rest. When he noticed an Agent L quick clone, he asks L to launch him some. L is reluctant at first, but then she decides three and only three. Alpha's latest scheme ? using his own J lookalike to steal Zed's brain ?... (more)