The Joy RideThe Joy Ride (2013) Season 1 Episode 104- Legends of Chima Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 518 times total.
- Cartoon Network Studios, Lego
- Legends of Chima Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Cragger, Rogon, Grizzam, Ritnik, Eris, Crooler, Spindle, Wilhurt, Ewar, Crominus, Lagravis, Longtooth, Razcal, Dom De La Woosh, Plovar, Rizzo, Gordo, Runk, Lennox, Crunket, G'Loona, Windra, Wakz, Eglor, Crug, Rawzom, Lennox, Buchuma, Rukus, Grumlo, Gorzan, Laval, Worriz, Skinnet, Razar, Bladvix, Crawley, Winzar, Leonidas, Equila, Ewald, Buber, Logas, Gornay, Furtivo/Furty.
- Vocal Talent: David Attar (Cragger, Rogon, Grizzam, Ritnik), Bethany Brown (Eris, Crooler), Matt Cronander (Spindle, Wilhurt, Ewar), Bill Courage (Crominus, Lagravis, Longtooth, Razcal), Chris Van Durchand (Dom De La Woosh), Jesse Inocalla (Plovar, Rizzo, Gordo, Runk, Lennox), Meghan Kinsley (Crunket, G'Loona, Windra), John Nelson (Wakz, Eglor, Crug, Rawzom, Lennox, Buchuma, Rukus, Grumlo), Michael Patric (Gorzan), Scott Shantz (Laval, Worriz, Skinnet), Jeff Evans Todd (Razar, Bladvix, Crawley, Winzar, Leonidas, Equila, Ewald, Buber, Logas), Adam White (Gornay, Furtivo/Furty).
- Directed By Peder Pedersen.
- Produced By Sean Feeney.
Supervising Producer: Lilian Klages.
Executive Producers: Torsten Jacobsen, Mads Munk, Kenneth D. Plummer.
Associate Producer: Vicky Kjaer Jensen.
Assistant Producer: Tanja Conway-Blake.
Line Producer: Lotte Kronborg.
Series Producer: Ole Holm Christensen.
- Written By John Derevlany.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Joy Ride? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Laval and Eris take a Lion tank for a ride around Chima. During their trip they discover that Cragger has employed a tribe of beavers in an elaborate plot to steal all of the CHI.