Wangury And The Wind BikeWangury And The Wind Bike (2009) Season 1 Episode 110- 104A- Noonbory and the Super Seven Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 210 times total.
- Knowledge Network, CTV Two Alberta, BBC Kids, SCN, Daewon Media, Cookie Jar Entertainment, DACAPO Productions
- Noonbory and the Super Seven Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Noonbory, Lunabory, Pongdybory, Totobory, Jettybory, Cozybory, Farmerbory, Breadbory, Wangury, Taegury, Mungury, Bakerbory, Babysitterbory.
- Vocal Talent: Brent Hirose (Noonbory), Jacqui Fox (Lunabory), Trevor Toffan (Pongdybory), Markian Tarasiuk (Totobory), Margaux Miller (Jettybory), Jade Repeta (Cozybory), Nolan Balzer (Farmerbory, Breadbory), Kevin Aichele (Wangury), Cory Wojcik (Taegury), Rod Beilfuss (Mungury), Steed Crandell (Bakerbory), Jolie L'Esperance (Babysitterbory).
- Directed By Nolan Balzer, Laura Shepherd.
- Produced By Jamie Waese (Supervising Producer).
Associate Producer: Jane Crawford.
Executive Producers: Michael Hirsh, Pamela Slavin, Toper Taylor, John Vandervelde.
- Written By Shelley Hoffman, Robert Pincombe, Nicole Stamp.
- Edited By Craig Drikis Barnikis.
- Directors: Nolan Balzer, Laura Shepherd.
- Editor: Craig Drikis Barnikis.
- Music: Olaf Pyttlik.
- Opening and Ending Theme: "Noonbory and the Super Seven," by Voodoo Highway Music & Post Inc.
- Video Coordinator: Steve Strongman.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Wangury And The Wind Bike? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information