Holiday HicsHoliday Hics (2012) Season 1 Episode 112- Care Bears: Welcome to Care-a-Lot Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 300 times total.
- American Greetings Corporation
- Moonscoop Entertainment
- Care Bears: Welcome to Care-a-Lot Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Tenderheart Bear, Great Giving Bear, Wonderheart Bear, Cheer Bear, Share Bear, Grumpy Bear, Beastly, Harmony Bear, Funshine Bear.
- Vocal Talent: David Lodge (Tenderheart Bear, Great Giving Bear), Michaela Dean (Wonderheart Bear), Patty Mattson (Cheer Bear), Stephanie Sheh (Share Bear), Doug Erholtz (Grumpy Bear, Beastly), Nayo Wallace (Harmony Bear), Michael Sinterniklaas (Funshine Bear), Lorin Eric Salm (Character Performance Artist [Grumpy Bear, Beastly]), Scott Ward (Character Performance Artist [Tenderheart Bear]).
- Directed By Jeff Gordon.
- Produced By Peter Anderson Ryan Wiesbrock.
Supervising Producer: Liz Young.
Supervising Post Producer: Helene Blitz.
Line Producer: Arun Roshan Jacob.
Executive Producers: Nicolas Atlan, Jeffrey Conrad, Sarah Finn, Liz Young, Mike Young.
- Written By Chara Campanella, Cindy Morrow, Corey Powell, Amy Keating Rogers, Mike Yank.
- Art Director: James Groman.
- Production Design: Kelly Grupczynski, David Avoy Stein, Carlos Villagra.
- Storyboard Supervisor: Charles Visser.
- Storyboard Artists: Julia Briemle, John Dubiel, Kevin Frank, Joe Horne, Joseph Garcia, Gloria Jenkins, Scott Jeralds, Douglas McCarthy, Mark Maxey, Phil Mosness, Doris Umschaden.
- Storyboard Revisionists: Joseph Garcia, Mark Maxey, Charles Visser.
- Production Manager: Christine Deitner.
- Voice Director: Michael Hack.
- Dialogue Director: Michael Hack.
- Camera Operator: Jamie Cammon.
- Animatic Editor: Ben Berkman.
- Music: Richard Evans, Chip Whitewood.
- Title Theme: Richard Evans, Chip Whitewood.
- Production Coordinators: James A. Hughes, Melissa Mabie.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Holiday Hics? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
It's Great Giving Day Eve! But when Tenderheart gets a bad case of the hiccups, the Care Bears must cure him before the holiday is ruined.