The Umi Sports GamesThe Umi Sports Games (2012) Season 3 Episode 308- Team Umizoomi Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 290 times total.
- Curious Pictures, Nickelodeon Productions
- MTV Networks International, Nickelodeon Network
- Team Umizoomi Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Milli, Geo, Bot.
- Vocal Talent: Madeleine Rose Yen (Milli), Ethan Kempner (Geo), Donovan Patton (Bot), Hayley Feinstein, Miles Harvey, P.T. Walkley, Teddy Walsh.
- Directed By Matt Sheridan (Live Action and Retake Director).
- Produced By Soo Kim, Michael T. Smith.
- Creators: Soo Kim, Michael T. Smith, Jennifer Twomey.
- Live Action and Retake Director: Matt Sheridan.
- Music Composed, Recorded and Produced By: Frisbie.
- Dialogue Recording: Beatstreet Productions.
- Sound Effects Editor: Frisbie.
- Third Party Production Services: Hyperactive Media.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Umi Sports Games? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Team Umizoomi is playing in the biggest sports event around -- the Umi Games! But to win the Umi Games Trophy, Milli, Geo and Bot will have to defeat the Robot Athletes in each event.