Who Would WinWho Would Win (2012) Season 4 Episode 1015-097- Adventure Time With Finn & Jake Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 3 times this month, and 153 times total.
- Frederator Studios, Cartoon Network Studios
- Warner Bros. Television, Sony Pictures Television
- Adventure Time With Finn & Jake Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Finn, Jake, Dream Warrior, The Farm, Train.
- Vocal Talent: Jeremy Shada (Finn), John DiMaggio (Jake), Matthew Broderick (Dream Warrior), Tom Gammill (The Farm), Dana Snyder (Train), Olivia Olson (Marceline [credit only]).
- Directed By Larry Leichliter.
- Produced By Kelly Crews.
Executive Producers: Derek Drymon, Fred Seibert.
Co-Producer: Pendleton Ward.
- Written By Ako Castuera, Jesse Moynihan.
- Created By: Pendleton Ward.
- Associate Producer for Frederator Studios: Eric Homan.
- Supervising Producer for Frederator Studios: Kevin Kolde.
- Executive Producers for Cartoon Network Studios: Brian A. Miller, Jennifer Pelphrey.
- Executive Producers for Cartoon Network: Curtis Lelash, Rob Swartz, Rob Sorcher.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Who Would Win? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Finn and Jake disagree after challenging a giant monster to a fight.