How To Pick Your DragonHow To Pick Your Dragon (2012) Season 1 Episode 107- Dragons: Riders of Berk Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 806 times total.
- DreamWorks Animation, DreamWorks Television Animation Studio
- Cartoon Network
- Dragons: Riders of Berk Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Hiccup, Mulch, Gobber, Astrid, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Fishlegs, Stoick, Snotlout, Mildew, Bucket, Thunderdrum.
- Vocal Talent: Jay Baruchel (Hiccup), Tim Conway (Mulch), Chris Edgerly (Gobber), America Ferrera (Astrid), Julie Marcus (Ruffnut), T.J. Miller (Tuffnut), Christopher Mintz-Plasse (Fishlegs), Nolan North (Stoick), Zack Pearlman (Snotlout), Stephen Root (Mildew), Thomas F. Wilson (Bucket)..
- Directed By Louie del Carmen, Joe Sichta.
- Produced By Art Brown, Douglas Sloan.
Executive Producers: Linda Teverbaugh, Mike Teverbaugh.
Line Producer: Milind D. Shinde.
- Written By Art Brown, Douglas Sloan.
- Creators: Chris Sanders, Dean DeBlois.
- Developed By: Linda Teverbaugh, Mike Teverbaugh.
- Production Managers: Lawrence Jonas, Jaimie Lee Jota.
- Production Supervisor: Nick Fumia.
- Visual Effects Supervisor: David Jones.
- Technical Director: Narendra Kumar Vadapalli.
- Lead Artist (Lighting, Special Effects and Compositing): Arun P.A.
- Writers Assistant: Justin Hook.
- Studio Manager: Sonia Sutton.
- Production Assistant: Kaleb Kern.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about How To Pick Your Dragon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Hiccup helps Stoick train the most ferocious dragon.