Julie And The AmazonsJulie And The Amazons (2012) Season 1 Episode 911M-115- Motorcity Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 2646 times total.
- Disney Television Animation, Robin Red Breast, Titmouse
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Motorcity Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Tooley, Rogue, Claire, Jacob, Abraham Kane, Texas, Julie, Dutch Gordy, Mike Chilton, No. 2, Lizzie, Chuck, Antonio, Gang Member, Cyborg Dan, Motorcitizen, Weekend Warrior, Foxy, Rayon.
- Vocal Talent: Jim Breuer (Tooley), Blaine Capatch (Rogue), Dana Davis (Claire), Brian Doyle-Murray (Jacob), Mark Hamill (Abraham Kane), Jess Harnell (Texas), Kate Micucci (Julie), Kel Mitchell (Dutch Gordy), Reid Scott (Mike Chilton), Tara Strong (No. 2, Lizzie), Nate Torrence (Chuck), Fred Tatasciore (Antonio, Gang Member), Dave Wittenberg (Cyborg Dan, Motorcitizen, Weekend Warrior), Jennifer Hale (Foxy), Bumper Robinson (Rayon).
- Directed By Chris Prynoski.
- Produced By Ben Kalina.
Supervising Producer: Shannon Barrett Prynoski.
Executive Producer: Chris Prynoski.
- Animated By Mike Roush (Supervising Animator).
Digital Animator: Joe Cappabianca.
Digital Effects Animator: Edward Artinian.
Digital Compositor: Keith Kin Yan.
Original Character Concept Design: Junpei Takayama, Robert Valley, David Vandervoort.
- Edited By Barry J. Kelly, Felipe Salazar.
- Created By: Chris Prynoski.
- Story Editor: Craig Lewis.
- Art Director: Antonio Canobbio.
- Storyboard Artist: Anthony Chun.
- Production Manager: Jennifer Ray.
- Dialogue Editor: Chris Kahwaty.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Julie And The Amazons? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Burner logos appear on cars in the city, and the Burners must prove their innocence within 24 hours or face the Duke of Detroit's wrath.