Ride Of The Fantasy VansRide Of The Fantasy Vans (2012) Season 1 Episode 911M-111- Motorcity Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 2707 times total.
- Disney Television Animation, Robin Red Breast, Titmouse
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Motorcity Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Tooley, Rogue, Claire, Jacob, Abraham Kane, Texas, Julie, Dutch Gordy, Mike Chilton, No. 2, Chuck, Ruby the Dark Slayer, Antonio, Thurman the Magnificent, The Oracle.
- Vocal Talent: Jim Breuer (Tooley), Blaine Capatch (Rogue), Dana Davis (Claire), Brian Doyle-Murray (Jacob), Mark Hamill (Abraham Kane), Jess Harnell (Texas), Kate Micucci (Julie), Kel Mitchell (Dutch Gordy), Reid Scott (Mike Chilton), Tara Strong (No. 2), Nate Torrence (Chuck), Jessica Di Cicco (Ruby the Dark Slayer), Fred Tatasciore (Antonio), Adam DeVine (Thurman the Magnificent), Brian Posehn (The Oracle).
- Directed By Chris Prynoski.
- Produced By Ben Kalina.
Supervising Producer: Shannon Barrett Prynoski.
Executive Producer: Chris Prynoski.
- Animated By Mike Roush (Supervising Animator).
Digital Animator: Joe Cappabianca.
Digital Effects Animator: Edward Artinian.
Digital Compositor: Keith Kin Yan.
Original Character Concept Design: Junpei Takayama, Robert Valley, David Vandervoort.
- Written By Greg Ernstrom.
- Edited By Barry J. Kelly, Felipe Salazar.
- Created By: Chris Prynoski.
- Story Editor: Craig Lewis.
- Art Director: Antonio Canobbio.
- Storyboard Artist: Anthony Chun.
- Production Manager: Jennifer Ray.
- Dialogue Editor: Chris Kahwaty.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Ride Of The Fantasy Vans? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Burners battle evil robots known as the Utilitons when two of Chuck's friends go missing.