This Means War MachineThis Means War Machine (2012) Season 3 Episode 58-A- MAD Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 119 times total.
- DC Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation
- Cartoon Network
- MAD Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Iron Man, Stanley Oompa, James Bond, Hawkeye, Astronaut Professor, Usher, Cheaters Week on the Price is Right! Announcer, Violet Beauregarde, Black Widow, Playground Girl, War Machine, Mailman, Rejected Playground Equipment Announcer, Pepper Potts, Mom, Woman, Announcer, Charlie, Boy, Lucy van Pelt, Nicki Minaj, Playground Boys.
- Vocal Talent: Chris Cox (Iron Man, Stanley Oompa, James Bond), Hugh Davidson (Hawkeye, Astronaut Professor, Playground Boy), Larry Dorf (Usher, Cheaters Week on the Price is Right! Announcer, Playground Boy), Rachel Ramras (Violet Beauregarde, Black Widow, Playground Girl), Kevin Michael Richardson (War Machine, Mailman, Rejected Playground Equipment Announcer), Meredith Salenger (Pepper Potts, Mom, Woman), Kevin Shinick (Announcer, Charlie, Boy), Tara Strong (Lucy van Pelt, Nicki Minaj).
- Produced By Kevin Shinick, Mark Marek.
Executive Producers: Sam Register.
- Created By: William Gaines, Harvey Kurtzman (Magazine).
- Developed By: Kevin Shinick, Mark Marek.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about This Means War Machine? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Iron Man and War Machine realize they're dating the same woman. You know what this means?