Last Stall On the LeftLast Stall On the Left (2012) Season 1 Episode 101-A- Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 203 times total.
- Boulder Media, Titmouse
- Disney XD
- Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Randy Cunningham, Howard Weinerman, The Sorcerer, Hannibal McFist, Willem Viceroy III, Heidi Weinerman, Theresa Fowler, Bash Johnson, Principal Slimovitz, Mrs. Driscoll, Coach Green, Mr. Bannister, Julian, Flute Girl, Marci McFist, Debbie Kang.
- Vocal Talent: Ben Schwartz (Randy Cunningham), Andrew Caldwell (Howard Weinerman), Tim Curry (The Sorcerer), John DiMaggio (Hannibal McFist), Kevin Michael Richardson (Willem Viceroy III), Cassie Scerbo (Heidi Weinerman), Sarah Hyland (Theresa Fowler), Dave Wittenberg (Bash Johnson), Jim Rash (Principal Slimovitz), Megan Mullally (Mrs. Driscoll), John Oliver (Coach Green), Neil Flynn (Mr. Bannister), Dee Bradley Baker (Julian), Grey DeLisle (Flute Girl), April Stewart (Marci McFist), Piper Kurda (Debbie Kang), Corey Burton, Fred Tatasciore, Kim Mai Guest, Biz Markie.
- Directed By Shaun Cashman.
- Produced By Anne Tweedy.
Line Producer: Jackie Buscarino.
Executive Producers: Jed Elinoff, Scott Thomas.
- Animated By Chuck Austen, Mike Milo, Josh Taback (Animation Directors).
Lead Character Designer: Junpei Takayama.
- Written By Jed Elinoff, Scott Thomas.
- Edited By Felipe Salazar.
- Created By: Jed Elinoff, Scott Thomas.
- Casting Coordinator: Jennifer Trujillo.
- Manager of Casting: Aaron Drown.
- Casting Assistant: Lauren Rondou.
- Casting: David Wright.
- Character Designer: Jhonen Vasquez.
- Art Director: Otto Tang.
- Storyboard Artist: Scott Bern.
- Voice Director: Ginny McSwain.
- Camera Dollies: Chapman/Leonard Studio Equipment.
- Script Clearance: Mosquito Productions.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Last Stall On the Left? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information