Rat In A Hot Tin CanRat In A Hot Tin Can (1995) - What A Cartoon! Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 1890 times total.
- Perennial Pictures Film Corporation, Hanna-Barbera Studios, Cartoon Network
- What A Cartoon! Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: O. Ratz, Dave D. Fly, Restaurant Owner, Woman.
- Vocal Talent: Harvey Korman (O. Ratz, Restaurant Owner), Marvin Kaplan (Dave D. Fly), Nancy Dussault (Woman).
- Directed By Jerry Reynolds.
- Produced By Michael N. Ruggiero.
Executive Producer: Buzz Potamkin.
Supervising Producer: Larry Huber.
- Animated By Charlie Cooper, Andy Kuhn, Kyle Hayworth.
- Written By Jerry Reynolds.
- Edited By Russ Harris.
Supervising Film Editor: Paul Douglas.
- Created by: Jerry Reynolds, Russ Harris.
- Unit Production Supervisor: Sylvia Edwards.
- Unit Production Coordinator: Rachel Rutledge.
- Background Stylist: Andy Friz.
- Recording and Casting Director: Kris Zimmerman.
- Talent Coordinator: Cindi Lyn Peltier.
- Supervising Recording Engineer: Ed Collins.
- Recording Engineer: Preston Oliver.
- Director of Music Prodution: Bodie Chandler.
- Ink and Paint Artists: Rachel Rutledge, Aszura Taylor.
- Executive in Charge of Post Production: John Forest Niss.
- Camera: Russ Harris.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Gayle Mnookin.
- Re-recording Engineer: Brian Reed.
- Production Manager: Debby Hindman.
- Production Assistants: Erin Vernon, Sandra Benenati, Linda Moore, Jeffrey Collins.
- Production Liason: Heather Kenyon.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Joe Mazzuca.
- Development Executive: Janet Mazzotti.
O.Ratz - Rat In A Hot Tin Can
© 1995 Hanna-Barbera, Cartoon Network.
All Rights Reserved
O.Ratz characters and images © 1994 Perennial Pictures Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Rat In A Hot Tin Can? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information