A Jolt From The PastA Jolt From The Past (2012) Season 1 Episode 103- Ben 10: Omniverse Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 478 times total.
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Ben 10: Omniverse Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Ben Tennyson, Rook, Gwen Tennyson, Kevin Levin, Lodestar.
- Vocal Talent: Yuri Lowenthal (Ben Tennyson, Feedback, XLR8, Albedo), Bumper Robinson (Rook, Bloxx, Terraspin, Jury Rigg), Tara Strong (Ben Tennyson [11-years-old], Pakmar), Ashley Johnson (Gwen Tennyson), Greg Cipes (Kevin Levin), Dee Bradley Baker (Lodestar, Spidermonkey, Water Hazard, NRG, Clockwork, Nanomech, Big Chill, Crashhopper, Way Big, Astrodactyl), Eric Bauza (Diamondhead, Eatle, Grey Matter, Upchuck, Driba, Dr. Psychobos), Corey Burton (Malware, Mr. Baumann, Brainstorm), John DiMaggio (Armodrillo, Zombozo, Bubble Helmet, Four Arms, Rath, Humungousaur, Octagon Vreedle), Paul Eiding (Max Tennyson, Liam, Eye Guy, Blukic, Khyber's Pet), David Kaye (Khyber, Cannonbolt, Shocksquatch, Gravattack, Heatblast), Rob Paulsen (Magister Patelliday, Rhomboid Vreedle, Ditto), Vyvan Pham (Julie Yamamoto, Ship), Kevin Michael Richardson (Benmummy, Emperor Milleous), Morgan Lofting (Fistina).
- Directed By Christopher Berkeley.
- Produced By Matt Youngberg (Supervising Producer).
- Written By Eugene Son.
- Created By: Man of Action (Duncan Rouleau, Joe Casey, Joe Kelly, Steven T. Seagle).
- Art Director: Derrick J. Wyatt.
- Story Editors: Matt Wayne, Charlotte Fullerton.
- Casting and Voice Director: Susan Blu.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about A Jolt From The Past? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Ben and Rook go out looking for more superhero action, but find nothing until they chase a young teenaged boy with a mysterious plan. Then the Megawhatts return and cause more trouble.