The Midnight ZoneThe Midnight Zone (2012) Season 2 Episode 211- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 363 times total.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Cartoon Network
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones, The Freak, Barty Blake, Velma Dinkley, Daphne Blake, Paula Rogers, Shaggy Rogers, Cassidy Williams, Mayor Fred Jones Sr., Angie Dinkley, Dale Dinkley, Angel Dynamite, Colton Rogers, Professor Pericles, Ed Machine, Ricky Owens, Brad Chiles, Nan Blake, Judy Reeves, Sheriff Stone.
- Vocal Talent: Frank Welker (Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones, The Freak, Barty Blake), Mindy Cohn (Velma Dinkley), Grey DeLisle (Daphne Blake, Paula Rogers), Matthew Lillard (Shaggy Rogers), Lewis Black (Mr. E [credit only]), Kimberly Brooks (Cassidy Williams), Gary Cole (Mayor Fred Jones Sr.), Frances Conroy (Angie Dinkley), Kevin Dunn (Dale Dinkley), Vivica A. Fox (Angel Dynamite), Casey Kasem (Colton Rogers), Udo Kier (Professor Pericles), Richard McGonagle (Ed Machine), Scott Menville (Ricky Owens), Nolan North (Brad Chiles), Kath Soucie (Nan Blake), Kari Wahlgren (Judy Reeves), Patrick Warburton (Sheriff Stone).
- Directed By Curt Geda.
- Produced By Mitch Watson.
Supervising Producers: Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone.
Executive Producer: Sam Register.
- Written By Mark Banker.
- Creators: Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animation Director: Kirk Tingblad.
- Art Director: Dan Krall.
- Storyboard Artist: Anson Jew.
- Production Manager: Jason Wyatt.
- Assistant Production Manager: David Vasquez.
- Audio Post Coordinator: Marc Schmidt.
- Voice Director: Collette Sunderman.
- Casting Director: Collette Sunderman.
- Lead Character Designer: Derrick J. Wyatt.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Midnight Zone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A robot disguised as a Nazi World War II soldier attacks Cassidy Williams at her radio station, eventually self-destructing as Cassidy fights back, taking the entire building with it. She explains to the gang that these robots have been attacking her for the past... (more)