Mr. FibberMr. Fibber (1973) - Yogi's Gang Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 676 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Yogi's Gang Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, Huckleberry Hound, Wally, Quick Draw McGraw, Augie Doggie, Snagglepuss, Peter Potamus, Touché Turtle, Ranger John Smith, Muttley, Atom Ant, Doggie Daddy, Paw Rugg, Magilla Gorilla, Secret Squirrel, Commodore Phineas P. Fibber.
- Vocal Talent: Daws Butler (Yogi, Huck, Wally, Quick Draw, Snagglepuss, Augie Doggie, Peter Potamus), Don Messick (Boo Boo, Ranger John Smith, Muttley, Touché Turtle, Atom Ant), John Stephenson (Doggie Daddy), Henry Corden (Paw Rugg), Allan Melvin (Magilla Gorilla), Mel Blanc (Secret Squirrel), Tom Bosley (Commodore Phineas P. Fibber), Josh Albee, Julie Bennett, Walker Edmiston, Virginia Gregg, Jim MacGeorge, Rose Marie, Hal Smith, Jean Vander Pyl, Vincent Van Patten, Lennie Weinrib, Jesse White, Paul Winchell.
- Directed By Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera (Executive Producers).
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
Associate Producer: Art Scott.
- Animated By Dick Lundy, Tom Baron, Emil Carle, John Garling, Marcia Holt, Marija Jursic, Joan Orbison, Ed Remberg, Veve Risto, Rod Scribner, Rich Trueblood.
- Written By Bob Ogle, Neal Barbera, Alan Dinehart, Neal Israel, Bill Lutz, R. T. McGee, Jack Mendelsohn, Sloan Nibley, Ray Parker, Dick Robbins, Paul West.
- Edited By Larry Cowan (Supervising Film Editor).
- Story Direction: Bill Ackerman, Dave Brain, Don Christensen, George Jorgensen, Mike Kawaguchi, Bob Ogle, Ernie Terrazas, John E. Walker.
- Production Design: Bob Singer.
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Titles: Iraj Paran.
- Character Design: Jerry Eisenberg.
- Layou: Willie Ito, Dick Bickenbach, Jaime Diaz, Bob Foster, Bob Givens, Barry Goldberg, Larry Huber, Dardo Valez.
- Background Styling: F. Montealegre, Richard Khim.
- Backgrounds: Marilyn Shimokochi, Peter Van Elk, Dennis Venizelos.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Billie Kerns.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Supervising Film Editor: Larry Cowan.
- Music Editor: James Yaras.
- Effects Editors: Sam Gemette, Milt Krear.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
- Camera: George Epperson, Roy Wade, Jerry Mills, Dennis Weaver.
A HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTION
© 1973 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Mr. Fibber? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Yogi and his friends fly around the world in a flying ark searching for a paradise to call home, some place without pollution or crime.