A Day at The BeachA Day at The Beach (1974) - Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 854 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Wheelie, Chopper, Scrambles, Deputy Fishtail, Rota Ree, Hi-Riser, Revs, Captain Tuff.
- Vocal Talent: Franklin Welker (Chopper), Don Messick (Scrambles, Deputy Fishtail), Judy Strangis (Rota Ree), Lennie Weinrib (Hi-Riser), Paul Winchell (Revs, Captain Tuff), Rolinda Wolk.
- Directed By Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, William Hanna (Executive Producers).
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Frank Andrina, Tom Barnes, Jack Foster, Hugh Fraser, John Garling, Frank Gonzales, Milt Gray, Robert Hathcock Jr, Lawrence Huber, George Jorgenson, Margaret Parkes, Morey Reden, Mike Reyna, Veve Risto, Joanna Romersa, Ken Southworth, Bob Trochim, Rich Trueblood, Carlo Vinci.
- Written By Larz Bourne, Len Larsen, Chuck Menville, Robert Ogle, Dalton Sandifer.
Story Editor: Ray Parker.
Executive Story Consultant: Myles Wylder.
- Storyboard Editors: John Ahern, Carl Fallberg, Gary Hoffman, Earl Klein, Paul Sommer.
- Production Design: Bob Singer.
- Production Supervision: Victor O. Schipek.
- Titles: Iraj Paran.
- Character Design: Jerry Eisenberg, David High.
- Layout Unit Managers: Owen Fitzgerald, Bob Givens.
- Layouts: Pete Alvarado, Roman Arambula, Jim Fletcher, Bob Foster, Cullen Houghtaling, Homer Jonas, Jack Manning, Floyd Norman.
- Unit Director: Jerry Hathcock.
- Background Supervision: Fernando Montealegre.
- Backgrounds: Fernando Arce and Gino Giudice.
- Technical Supervision: Frank Paiker.
- Checking and Scene Planning: Evelyn Sherwood.
- Ink and Paint Supervision: Billie Kerns.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Recording Director: Art Scott.
- Supervising Film Editor: Larry Cowan.
- Music Editor: Chip Yaras.
- Sound Effects Editor: Richard C. Allen.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervision: Joed Eaton.
- Camera: John Curtis Hall, Ron Jackson, Jerry Mills, Norman Stainback.
- Production Manager: Art Scott.
- Assistant Production Manager: Jayne Barbera.
A HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTION
© 1974 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about A Day at The Beach? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Wheelie hangs with a motorcycle gang called the Chopper Bunch. Wheelie is a stunt racing Volkswagen.