The New HouseThe New House (1972) Season 1 Episode 63-14- Wait Till Your Father Gets Home Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 453 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Rhodes Productions
- Wait Till Your Father Gets Home Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Harry Boyle, Irma Boyle, Alice Boyle, Chet Boyle, Jamie Boyle, Ralph Kane, Sara Whitaker.
- Vocal Talent: Tom Bosley (Harry Boyle), Jack Burns (Ralph Kane), Joan Gerber (Irma Boyle, Sara Whitaker), David Hayward (Chet Boyle), Tina Holland [Kristina Holland] (Alice Boyle), Willie Aames (Jamie Boyle), Pat Harrington Jr., Hazel Shermet, Len Weinrib [Lennie Weinrib].
- Directed By Peter Luschwitz.
First Assistant Director (Second Unit): Norman Drew.
- Produced By R.S. Allen, Harvey Bullock.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Zoran Janjic.
- Animated By Stuart Barry, John Burge, Warwick Gilbert, Don MacKinnon, Gus McLaren, Kevin Roper, Laurie Sharpe, John Taylor.
Animation Director: Peter Luschwitz.
- Written By Jack Elinson, Norman Paul.
Story Direction: Paul Sommer.
- Edited By Peter Addison, Catherine McKenzie, Michael Norton.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Production Supervisors: Rolf Sandor, Victor O. Schipek.
- Character Design: Marty Murphy.
- Key Layout: Milton Fredlund, Andrea Bresciani.
- Layouts: Chebby Badham, Steve Lumley, David Skinner.
- Backgrounds: Richard Zaloudek, Ros Breillat, Peter Connell, George Hatsatouris, Milan Zahorsky.
- Painting Department: Zora Bubica.
- Musical Director: Ricard Bowden.
- Camera: Bill Constable, Chris Ashbrook, Jan Cregan, Peter Huiswaard, Santiago Gomez.
- Track Reading: Maurice Kattell.
- Scene Painting: Yvonne Kattell.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The New House? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
How many bathrooms does one family need? More than the Boyle household has. Harry can't decide whether to move or to renovate.