The Grand TourThe Grand Tour (1962) Season 1 Episode T-19- Top Cat Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 1008 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- Top Cat Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Top Cat, Spook, Benny the Ball, Choo Choo, The Brain, Spook, Fancy-Fancy, Officer Charlie Dibble, Sarge, New Police Commissioner, Tourists, Bus Driver.
- Vocal Talent: Arnold Stang (Top Cat), Allen Jenkins (Officer Dibble), Maurice Gosfield (Benny), Marvin Kaplan (Choo Choo), Leo De Lyon (Spook, Brain), John Stephenson (Fancy-Fancy, Sarge), Hal Smith, Jean Vander Pyl, Bea Benedaret.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Carlo Vinci.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols.
- Written By Kin Platt, Michael Maltese, Joanna Lee, Barry Blitzer, Tony Benedict, Harvey Bullock, Ray Allen, Larry Markes, Harvey Marshall.
Story Director: Paul Sommer, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall.
- Edited By Warner Leighton, Greg Watson.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Layout: Jack Huber, Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton, Dan Noonan.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Richard H. Thomas, Robert Gentle, Art Lozzi, Neenah Maxwell, Anthony Rizzo.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Grand Tour? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
While Top Cat conducts a phony historical tour of New York, Choo Choo follows his 25-cent treasure map to a condemned building where he finds Captain Kidd's treasure. The treasure is confiscated by the police commissioner as "city property," and Top Cat is fined... (more)