Le Banquet de la Concubine
English Title: The Banquet of the ConcubineLe Banquet de la Concubine (The Banquet of the Concubine) (2012) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 310 times total.
- Folimage-Valence Productions.
With the Participation Of: Foliascope, NFB Canada, Nadasdy
- Folimage, NFB Canada
- Theatrical Cartoon
- Cartoon Characters: Li, Yang.
- Directed By Hefang Wei.
- Produced By Pascal Le Nôtre (Co-Producer).
Foreign Producers: Julie Roy, Nicolas Burlet.
Executive Producer: Corinne Destombes.
- Written By Hefang Wei.
Adapted By: Claire Paoletti.
- Edited By Hervé Guichard.
- Sound Recordist: Loïc Moniotte.
- Sound Mixer: Pierre-Yves Drapeau.
- Production Manager: Corinne Destombes.
- Continuity Supervisor: Flore Poinsard.
- Production Designers: Hefang Wei, Émilie Mercier.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Le Banquet de la Concubine? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
China, in the year 746, the Tang dynasty, the most rich/blooming period of the country history. The emperor, Li, beholds a court of numerous concubines, the most precious is Yang. The emperor is preparing a grand banquet in her honor. But on the day, the emperor... (more)