The Case Of The Absent AnteaterThe Case Of The Absent Anteater (1962) Season 1 Episode T-16- Top Cat Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 1440 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- Top Cat Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Top Cat, Spook, Benny the Ball, Choo Choo, The Brain, Spook, Fancy-Fancy, Officer Charlie Dibble, Officer Mahoney, Anteater, Hot Dog Vendor, Store Owner, Man, Dog Catcher, Dogs.
- Vocal Talent: Arnold Stang (Top Cat), Allen Jenkins (Officer Dibble), Maurice Gosfield (Benny), Marvin Kaplan (Choo Choo), Leo De Lyon (Spook, Brain), John Stephenson (Fancy-Fancy, Hot Dog Vendor), Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Harry Holt, George Goepper.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols.
- Written By Barry E. Blitzer (as Barry Blitzer).
Story Director: Paul Sommer.
- Edited By Warner Leighton, Greg Watson.
- Layout: Jack Huber, Dick Bickenbach.
- Backgrounds: Robert Gentle.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Case Of The Absent Anteater? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information