RafeefleasRafeefleas (1961) Season 1 Episode T-13- Top Cat Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 984 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- Top Cat Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Top Cat, Spook, Benny the Ball, Choo Choo, The Brain, Spook, Fancy-Fancy, Officer Charlie Dibble, Patrick Dibble, Shirley, Jewel Thief, Reporters.
- Vocal Talent: Arnold Stang (Top Cat), Allen Jenkins (Officer Dibble), Maurice Gosfield (Benny), Marvin Kaplan (Choo Choo), Leo De Lyon (Spook, Brain), John Stephenson (Fancy-Fancy, Jewel Thief), Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols.
- Written By Kin Platt, Michael Maltese, Joanna Lee, Barry Blitzer, Tony Benedict, Harvey Bullock, Ray Allen, Larry Markes, Harvey Marshall.
Story Director: Paul Sommer, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall.
- Edited By Warner Leighton, Greg Watson.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Layout: Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton, Dan Nonnan, Jack Huber.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Richard H. Thomas, Robert Gentle, Art Lozzi, Neenah Maxwell, Anthony Rizzo.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Rafeefleas? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
After spending the night in a museum case, Benny leaves the Modern Museum of Ancient Art with a priceless Egyptian scarab pinned to his jacket. Thinking it's a bauble, Top Cat offers it to Fancy-Fancy to use in impressing the lady cats. But soon the gang realizes... (more)