Choo Choo's RomanceChoo Choo's Romance (1961) Season 1 Episode T-11- Top Cat Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 1290 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- Top Cat Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Top Cat, Spook, Benny the Ball, Choo Choo, The Brain, Spook, Fancy-Fancy, Pierre, Goldie, Officer Charlie Dibble, Hoodlums.
- Vocal Talent: Arnold Stang (Top Cat), Allen Jenkins (Officer Dibble), Maurice Gosfield (Benny), Marvin Kaplan (Choo Choo), Leo De Lyon (Spook, Brain), John Stephenson (Fancy-Fancy, Pierre), Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Carlo Vinci.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols.
- Written By Kin Platt, Michael Maltese, Joanna Lee, Barry Blitzer, Tony Benedict, Harvey Bullock, Ray Allen, Larry Markes, Harvey Marshall.
Story Directors: Paul Sommer, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall.
- Edited By Warner Leighton, Greg Watson.
- Layout: Jack Huber, Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton, Dan Noonan.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Richard H. Thomas, Robert Gentle, Art Lozzi, Neenah Maxwell, Anthony Rizzo.
- Story Directors: Paul Sommer, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Choo Choo's Romance? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When Choo Choo develops a crush on Goldie, the poetry-loving cat next door, Top Cat coaches him in speaking eloquent passages of unrequited love, and at one point even substitutes for him. As a result Top Cat is showered with attention from Goldie, forcing her... (more)