The $1,000,000 DerbyThe $1,000,000 Derby (1961) Season 1 Episode T-4- Top Cat Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 1423 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- Top Cat Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Top Cat, Spook, Benny the Ball, Choo Choo, The Brain, Spook, Fancy-Fancy, Officer Charlie Dibble, Horse, Zoo Keeper, Reporters, Zoo Keeper, Giraffe, Mayor, J.J. Flitney.
- Vocal Talent: Arnold Stang (Top Cat), Allen Jenkins (Officer Dibble), Maurice Gosfield (Benny), Marvin Kaplan (Choo Choo), Leo De Lyon (Spook, Brain), John Stephenson (Fancy-Fancy, Reporter, J.J. Flitney), Hal Smith, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Carlo Vinci.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols.
- Written By Kin Platt, Michael Maltese, Joanna Lee, Barry Blitzer, Tony Benedict, Harvey Bullock, Ray Allen, Larry Markes, Harvey Marshall.
Story Director: Paul Sommer, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall.
- Edited By Warner Leighton, Greg Watson.
- Layouts: Jack Huber, Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton, Dan Noonan.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Richard H. Thomas, Robert Gentle, Art Lozzi, Neenah Maxwell, Anthony Rizzo.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The $1,000,000 Derby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Top Cat discovers that the horse Benny bought for a concession stand to photograph children on a pony runs wild when it hears a whistle (in fact, it ran up a million dollars1 worth of damage inside Macy's!). Attempting to capitalize on the horse's talents, Top... (more)