Ernest et Célestine
English Title: Ernest And CelestineErnest et Célestine (Ernest And Celestine) (2012) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 444 times this month, and 2612 times total.
- La Parti Productions, Les Armateurs, Maybe Movies, Mélusine Productions, Studio Canal International, StudioCanal
- Studio Canal
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Ernest, Célestine, La Grise, Georges.
- Vocal Talent: Lambert Wilson (Ernest), Pauline Brunner (Célestine), Anne-Marie Loop (La Grise), Patrice Melennec (Georges).
Voice Cast, US Version: Forest Whitaker, Lauren Bacall, Paul Giamatti, William H. Macy, Megan Mullally, Nick Offerman.
- Directed By Benjamin Renner, Stéphane Aubier, Vincent Patar.
- Produced By Didier Brunner, Henri Magalon, Vincent Tavier.
- Animated By Serge Umé (Watercolor Ink and Paint Supervisor).
- Written By Daniel Pennac.
- Edited By Jocelyn Vincent (Lab Technician).
- Sound Editor: Renaud Guillaumin.
- Sound Recordists: Seydoux Raphael, Luc Thomas, Thibaut Vandermeerch.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixers: Emmanuel de Boissieu, Franco Piscopo.
- Voice Recordist: Aretino Pierre.
- Recording: Bruno Seznec.
- Sound Studio Manager: Bruno Seznec.
- Visual Effects Supervisor: Marc Umé.
- Special Effects: Digital Graphics.
- Digital Artist: Eric Dupont.
- Digital Painter: Marie Maulet.
- Post-Production Office Manager: Thomas Averland.
- Post-Production Facilities: B-MAC.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ernest et Célestine? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
This is the story of a friendship between a small mouse who didn't want to become a dentist and a great big bear who didn't want to become a notary. The bear Ernest lives on the margins. His nose is stuffed up and his stomach empty. He searches through the trash... (more)