The Maharajah Of PookajeeThe Maharajah Of Pookajee (1961) Season 1 Episode T-2- Top Cat Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 1594 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- Top Cat Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Top Cat, Spook, Benny the Ball, Choo Choo, The Brain, Spook, Fancy-Fancy, Officer Charlie Dibble, Maharajah, Hotel Clerk, Bellboys, Gangsters.
- Vocal Talent: Arnold Stang (Top Cat), Allen Jenkins (Officer Dibble), Maurice Gosfield (Benny), Marvin Kaplan (Choo Choo), Leo De Lyon (Spook, Brain), John Stephenson (Fancy-Fancy, Hotel Clerk, Gangster).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By Carlo Vinci, Don Williams, Ed Love.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols.
- Written By Kin Platt, Michael Maltese, Joanna Lee, Barry Blitzer, Tony Benedict, Harvey Bullock, Ray Allen, Larry Markes, Harvey Marshall.
Story Director: Paul Sommer, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall.
- Edited By Warner Leighton, Greg Watson.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Layout: Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton, Dan Noonan, Jack Huber.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Richard H. Thomas, Robert Gentle, Art Lozzi, Neenah Maxwell, Anthony Rizzo.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Maharajah Of Pookajee? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Hearing that the rich and benevolent Maharajah (who hands out rubies for random acts of kindness) is staying at a nearby hotel, Top Cat and the gang disguise themselves and sneak past Officer Dibble's guard in an attempt to meet the royal. Mistaking Top Cat for... (more)