The MetallikatsThe Metallikats (1993) Season 1 Episode 93002- Swat Kats Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 805 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Productions, Mook Company Ltd.
- Malofilm Home Video, Telepictures Distribution, Turner Home Entertainment, Turner Program Services
- Swat Kats Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Jake Clawson, Razor, Chance Furlong, T-Bone, Mayor Manx, Commander Ulysses Feral, Deputy Mayor Calico "Callie" Briggs, Felina Feral, Professor Hackle, Mr. Young, Dr. Abby Sinian, Ann Gora, Mac Mange, Molly Mange, The Pastmaster, Dark Ka, Dr. Viper, Hard Drive, Enforcer Dispatcher, Max Fango, Gangsters.
- Vocal Talent: Barry Gordon (Jake Clawson, Razor), Charlie Adler (Chance Furlong, T-Bone, Gangster), Jim Cummings (Mayor Manx), Gary Owens (Commander Ulysses Feral), Tress MacNeille (Deputy Mayor Calico "Callie" Briggs), Lori Alan (Felina Feral), George Hearn (Professor Hackle), Robert Ito (Mr. Young), Linda Gary (Dr. Abby Sinian), Candi Milo (Ann Gora), Neil Ross (Mac Mange, Max Fango), April Winchell (Molly Mange), Keene Curtis (The Pastmaster), Brock Peters (Dark Kat), Frank Welker (Dr. Viper), Rob Paulsen (Hard Drive), Townsend Coleman (Enforcer Dispatcher, Gangster 2).
- Directed By Frank Andrina, Kunio Shimamura, Allen Wilzbach.
- Produced By Davis Doi.
Executive Producer: Buzz Potamkin.
- Animated By Joanna Romersa, Ken Southworth (Animation Directors).
- Written By Jim Stenstrum.
Story: Christian Tremblay, Yvon Tremblay.
- Edited By Glenn Leopold (Story Editor).
- Casting: Kris Zimmerman.
- Background Artist: Ruben Chavez.
- Music Editor: Charles King.
- Sound Effects Editor: Paul Menichini.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Terry O'Bright.
- Visual Stylization: Christian Tremblay, Yvon Tremblay.
- Production Assistant: Sandy Benenati.
- Developer: Davis Doi.
- Voice Director: Kris Zimmerman.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Metallikats? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Mac and Molly Mange escape from "Alkatraz" prison. When a ship collides with their getaway boat, they are fatally injured, and washed ashore on an island. A scientist transfers their life forces into his robots. They return to Megakat City as the Metallikats.... (more)