Bikes For BombsBikes For Bombs (2008) Season 2 Episode 112- Assy McGee Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 327 times total.
- Williams Street
- Adult Swim
- Assy McGee Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Assy McGee, Chief, Sanchez, Glen Dilorenzo, CIA Agent Higgins, Rodolpho, Messenger Mike, Yusuf.
- Vocal Talent: Larry Murphy (Assy McGee, Chief, Sanchez), Carl W. Adams (Glen Dilorenzo), H. Jon Benjamin (CIA Agent Higgins, Rodolpho), Thomas GH Graham (Messenger Mike), Andy Merrill (Yusuf), MF Doom, Daniel Dumile.
- Directed By David SanAngelo.
- Produced By Julia King.
Consulting Producer: H. Jon Benjamin.
Executive Producers: Carl W. Adams, Keith Crofford, Matt Harrigan, Michael Lazzo.
- Creators: Carl W. Adams, H. Jon Benjamin, Matt Harrigan.
- Sound Designer: Joe Pleiman.
- Visual Effects: Evan Sussman.
- Character Designer: Jason McDonald.
- Storyboard Artists: Matt Durso, Cara Fitzgibbon, Bob Keough.
- Adrian Blas Urquidez.
- Animation Director: David Levy.
- Animation Artists: Dagan Moriarty, Adam Rosette, Mira Scharf, Justin Simonich.
- Composer (Theme Music): Andre Lyman.
- Performers (Theme Music): Dana Colley, T.J. Kierstead, Matt LeBoeuf, Andre Lyman, Marty Lyman.
- Abe Stein, Emeen Zarookian.
- Sound Designer: Abe Stein.
- Sound Mixer: Abe Stein.
- Editor (Video): Vanessa Pyne.
- Visual Effects: Vanessa Pyne.
- Voice Director: Carl W. Adams.
- Creative Director: Andre Lyman.
- Interns: Joel Haffner (uncredited), Angelo Hatgistavrou (uncredited), Patrick Miller (uncredited), Bryan Schlam (uncredited), Alison Schnapp (uncredited).
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Bikes For Bombs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Detective McGee discovers a risk to national security when a rogue government intends on disabling foreign regimes.