The Big BangThe Big Bang (2004) Season 1 Episode 01- Little Red Tractor Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 560 times total.
- Little Entertainment Group.
Produced For: Entertainment Rights
- British Broadcasting Corporation
- Little Red Tractor Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Little Red Tractor, Stan, Daisy, Veronica, Patch, Big Blue, Harvey, Mr Jones, Thomas, Stumpy, Elsie, Nipper, Ryan, Amy, Mr Turvey, Mrs Turvey, Walter, Nicola, Leo, Sparky, Rusty.
- Vocal Talent: Stephen Tompkinson (Stan), Derek Griffiths (Mr Jones, Walter), Jimmy Hibbert (Stumpy), Beth Chalmers, Shireen Shah, Florence Jones, Euan Dick, Stewart Majkowski, Francis Maloney, Jack Metcalf.
- Directed By Russell Haigh.
- Produced By Keith Littler.
Executive Producers: Theresa Plummer-Andrews (BBC), Oliver Ellis (Entertainment Rights), Ian Gordon (Track).
- Animated By Laurie Sitzia, Grant Maisey.
- Written By Russell Haigh, Jimmy Hibbert, Keith Littler, James Mason.
Books: Colin Reeder.
Based On an Original Idea By: Colin Reeder, Peter Tye.
- Edited By Fred Tay.
- Based On an Original Idea By: Colin Reeder, Peter Tye.
- Vehicle Design and Construction: Kieron Thomas.
- Set Design and Construction: Rupert Lampard.
- Costume Design and Props: Louise Benton.
- Director of Photography: James Lampard.
- Storyboards: Vincent James.
- Animators: Laurie Sitzia, Grant Maisey.
- Animation Director: Dave Scanlon.
- Model Shop Manager: Martin Adamson.
- Puppets: Roger Tarry, Richard Modlen, Chloe Downs, Jo Emberson.
- Lighting Camera: Mark Pullon.
- Studio Coordinator: Samuel Stevens.
- Editor: Fred Tay.
- Incidental Music: Michael Cross.
- Theme: Michael Cross, Stan Cullimore.
- Performed By: Stephen Tompkinson.
- Production Accountant: Angela Dunn.
- Assistant: Nikki Brisland.
- Business Affairs Manager: Tony Church.
- Assistant to Producer: Ellen Collins.
- Production Assistants: Samuel Stevens, Samantha Hawkes, Charlotte Acton.
- Audio Post-Production: Jon Fox, Ruth Matthews.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Big Bang? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Everyone is mystified as to the source of the noises that are causing chaos on the farm.