Which Snork Snitched?Which Snork Snitched? (1984) - Snorks Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 683 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Snorks Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Allstar, Casey, Tooter, Occy, Daffney, Dimmy, Mrs. Kelp, Junior, Governor Wetworth, Mrs. Wetworth, Mr. Seaworthy, Auntie Marina, Mrs. Seaworthy, Baby Smallstar, Mr. Kelp, Willie.
- Vocal Talent: Michael Bell (Allstar), Nancy Cartwright (Daffney), Brian Cummings (Dimmy), Joan Gardner (Mrs. Wetworth), Joan Gerber (Mrs. Kelp), Barry Gordon (Junior, Governor Wetworth), Bob Holt (Mr. Seaworthy), Gail Matthius (Baby Smallstar), Mitzi McCall (Auntie Marina), Edie McClurg (Mrs. Seaworthy), Bob Ridgley (Mr. Kelp), Fredricka Weber (Willie), Frank Welker (Tooter, Occy), Peter Cullen, Paul Kirby, Frank Nelson, Clive Revill, B.J. Ward.
- Directed By Carl Urbano.
Supervising Director: Ray Patterson.
Assistant Directors: Bob Goe, Don Lusk, Don Patterson.
- Produced By Gerard Baldwin.
Associate Producer: Larry Latham.
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
- Edited By Larry C. Cowan.
Show Editor: Gil Iverson.
- Story Editor: John Bradford.
- Story Direction: Ron Campbell, Bob Curtis, Flyod Norman, Chris Otsuki.
- Recording Director: Gordon Hunt.
- Animation Casting Director: Andrea Romano.
- Titles: Gerard Baldwin, Bob Singer.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran, Tom Wogatzke.
- Art Direction: Bob Singer.
- Character Design: Nic Broca, Chris Otsuki, Alfred Gimeno, Jim Stenstrum.
- Layout Supervisors: Margaret Parkes, John Perry.
- Layouts: Alvaro Arce, Nancy Avery, John Hogan, John Kricfalusi, Lin Larsen, Lynne Naylor, Judy Niver, Phil Normand, Rick Rouse, Glen Smits, Jim Willoughby, Roy Wilson.
- Animation Supervisor: Sean Newton.
- Sound Direction: Alvy Dorman, Phil Flad.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley.
- Effects Editors: Michael Bradley, David Cowan, Mary Gleason, Carol Lewis, Catherine MacKenzie, Kerry Williams, Jerry Winicki.
- Music Editors: Cecil Broughton, Daniels McLean, Terry Moore, Joe Sandusky.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
- Production Coordinator: Peter Aries.
- Production Supervisor: James Wang.
- International Promotion: Joop Visch.
- Executives in Charge of Production: Jean MacCurdy, Jayne Barbera.
- Produced by: SEPP S.A and Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Which Snork Snitched?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The snorks have a secret project that they are keeping from Governor Wetworth, but Junior uses a Parrot fish to spy and bring back secrets to him to snitch on them.