Bob the Builder: The Knights of Can-A-Lot
Alternate Title: Bob the Builder: The Knights of Fix-A-LotBob the Builder: The Knights of Can-A-Lot (Bob the Builder: The Knights of Fix-A-Lot) (2003) Direct-To-Video Cartoon
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 399 times total.
- HIT Entertainment, HOT Animation
- Direct-To-Video Cartoon
- Cartoon Characters: Wendy, Dr. Florence Montfitchett, Robert, Bob.
- Vocal Talent: Lorelei King (Wendy), Brenda Blethyn (Dr. Florence Montfitchett), Richard Briers (Robert), Kate Harbour (Wendy), Neil Morrissey (Bob).
- Directed By Sarah Ball.
- Produced By Jackie Cockle.
Co-Producer: Sarah Ball.
Executive Producer: Kate Fawkes.
Executive Producer (BBC): Theresa Plummer-Andrews (as Theresa Plummer Andrews).
Executive Producer (HIT): Jocelyn Stevenson.
- Animated By Paul Couvela.
Additional Animators: Andy Burns, Geoff Walker, Kevin Walton.
- Written By Sarah Ball, Jimmy Hibbert.
Originator: Keith Chapman.
Script Editors: Jackie Cockle, Jocelyn Stevenson.
- Edited By Jane Hicks.
Additional Editor: Zyggy Markiewicz.
- Lighting Cameraman: Iain Karim.
- Assistant Camera: Richard Whiteford.
- Additional Camera Operators: Joe Dembinski, Shirlaine Forrest.
- Production Design: Curtis Jobling.
- Props: Peter Minister, Adrian Sims (as Adrian Simms).
- Sound Recordist: Richard Spooner.
- Voice Recording: Wild Tracks Audio Studios.
- Foley Recordist: Dave Croft.
- Foley Artist: Dave Poulton.
- Costumes: Geraldine Corrigan.
- Continuity Production Assistant: Terry Bane.
- Production Runner: Jamie Kennerley.
- On-Line: 422 Manchester.
- Sets: As and When Men.
- Puppets and Machines: Mackinnon & Saunders.
- Orchestra Recorded At: Phoenix Studios.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Bob the Builder: The Knights of Can-A-Lot? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information