Tales Of SuspenseTales Of Suspense (2009) Season 1 Episode 16- The Super Hero Squad Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 380 times total.
- Film Roman Productions, Marvel Animation
- Cartoon Network
- The Super Hero Squad Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Doom, Melter, Wolverine, Abomination, Thor, Bank Teller, War Machine, Jim "Rhodey" Rhodes, Reptil, Crimson Dynamo, Golfer, Silver Surfer, Iron Man/Tony Stark, Captain America, M.O.D.O.K., Mayor of Super Hero City.
- Vocal Talent: Charles Adler (as Charlie Adler) (Dr. Doom, Melter), Steve Blum (Wolverine, Abomination), David Boat (as Dave Boat) (Thor, Bank Teller), LeVar Burton (War Machine, Jim "Rhodey" Rhodes), Antony Del Rio (Reptil), Jess Harnell (Crimson Dynamo, Golfer), Mikey Kelley (Silver Surfer), Tom Kenny (Iron Man/Tony Stark, Captain America, M.O.D.O.K.), Stan Lee (Mayor of Super Hero City).
- Directed By Mitch Schauer.
- Produced By Dana C. Booton.
Associate Producer: Leanne Moreau.
Supervising Producer: Cort Lane.
Executive Producers: Alan Fine, Simon Phillips, Eric S. Rollman.
Co-Executive Producers: Joe Quesada, Stan Lee.
- Written By Matt Wayne.
- Story Editor: Matt Wayne.
- Casting Director: Jamie Simone.
- Animatic Editor: Matt Barrios.
- Production Manager: Suzannah Szabo.
- Dialogue Recording Engineer (Studiopolis, Inc.): Eric Lewis.
- Dialogue Editors: Suzanne Goldish, Mike Garcia.
- Visual Effects: Thomas D. Moser.
- "Hero Up! Super Hero Squad Main Theme" Written By: Parry Gripp, David Ari Leon.
- "Hero Up! Super Hero Squad Main Theme" Performed By: Parry Gripp.
- Production Accountant: Rob Renshaw.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Jay Fukuto.
- Voice Director: Jamie Simone.
- Production Management: Suzannah Szabo.
- Production Coordinator: Tina D. Wantig.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Tales Of Suspense? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information