MisplacedMisplaced (2012) Season 1 Episode 119- Young Justice Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 481 times total.
- DC Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation
- Cartoon Network
- Young Justice Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Mark Desmond, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Arthur Curry/Aquaman, Dubbilex, Dick Grayson/Robin, Conner Kent/Superboy, Clark Kent/Superman, Kaldur'ahm/Aqualad, J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter, Wally West/Kid Flash, Oliver Queen/Green Arrow.
- Vocal Talent: Rene Auberjonois (Mark Desmond), Bruce Greenwood (Bruce Wayne/Batman), Phil LaMarr (Arthur Curry/Aquaman, Dubbilex), Jesse McCartney (Dick Grayson/Robin), Nolan North (Conner Kent/Superboy, Clark Kent/Superman), Khary Payton (Kaldur'ahm/Aqualad), Kevin Michael Richardson (J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter), Jason Spisak (Wally West/Kid Flash), Alan Tudyk (Oliver Queen/Green Arrow).
- Directed By Michael Chang.
- Produced By Greg Weisman, Brandon Vietti.
Executive Producer: Sam Register.
- Written By Greg Weisman.
- Creators: Greg Weisman, Brandon Vietti.
- Writers: Greg Weisman, Kevin Hopps, Andrew Robinson, Nicole Dubuc, Jon Weisman, Tom Pugsley, Peter David.
- Music: Kristopher Carter, Michael McCuistion, Lolita Ritmanis.
- Background Painter: Mike Inman.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Misplaced? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
November 5: When every adult on the planet disappears because of a spell cast by Klarion the Witch Boy, Wizard, Wotan, Felix Faust, and Blackbriar Thorn, only the team, Zatanna, and Billy Batson are left to figure out what's going on. November 6: It is revealed... (more)