Shaman Of FearShaman Of Fear (2010) Season 1 Episode 106- Sym-Bionic Titan Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 400 times total.
- Cartoon Network Studios, Orphanage Animation Studios
- Cartoon Network
- Sym-Bionic Titan Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Octus, Ilana, General Modula, General Steel.
- Vocal Talent: Brian Posehn (Octus), Tara Strong (Ilana), Don Leslie (General Modula), John Di Maggio (General Steel).
- Directed By Genndy Tartakovsky.
- Produced By Shareena Carlson.
Executive Producer: Genndy Tartakovsky.
- Written By Genndy Tartakovsky.
- Edited By Paul Douglas.
- Created By: Genndy Tartakovsky, Bryan Andrews, Paul Rudish.
- Head Writer: Darrick Bachman.
- Art Direction: Scott Wills.
- Character Design: Paul Rudish.
- Prop Designer: Chris Battle.
- Background Art Direction: Joseph Holt.
- Storyboard Supervisor: Bryan Andrews.
- Storyboard Artists: Sung Jin Ahn, David Bullock, Ricardo Delgado, Andy Suriano, Henry Yu.
- Post Production Supervisor: Tony Tedford.
- Music: Tyler Bates.
- Main Title Theme: Tyler Bates.
- Supervising Editor: Paul Douglas.
- Story Editor: Amy Wolfram.
- Dialogue Editor: Jim Hearn.
- Overseas Production Facility: Rough Draft Studios, Inc. Seoul Korea.
- Executive Producers, Cartoon Network Studios: Brian A. Miller, Jennifer Pelphrey.
- Executive Producers, Cartoon Network: Tramm Wigzell, Rob Swartz, Rob Sorcher.
- Current Series Executive, Cartoon Network: Brian E. S. Jones.
- Executive Producer, Cartoon Network: Genndy Tartakovsky.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Shaman Of Fear? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Ilana and Lance suffer from nightmares induced by a shaman-like Mutraddi who preys upon their fear. Ilana sees visions of her people dying, while Lance relives the experiment which claimed his father's life. They face and overcome their fears to beat him and upon... (more)