Wild LifeWild Life (2011) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 62 times this month, and 1366 times total.
- National Film Board of Canada, Studio GDS
- National Film Board of Canada
- Theatrical Cartoon
- Cartoon Characters: Remittance Man.
- Vocal Talent: Adam Blackwood, Luba Goy, Anthony Bekenn, Keith Dinicol, Colin Fox, Nonnie Griffin, Ben Carlson, Amy Rutherford.
- Directed By Amanda Forbis, Wendy Tilby.
- Produced By Marcy Page, Bonnie Thompson.
Executive Producers: David Christensen, David Verrall.
- Animated By Stephen McCallum, Olivier Masson (Additional Animation).
- Edited By Patrick Butler.
Online Editing: Yannick Carrier.
- Casting: Gail Carr.
- Sound Supervision: Patrick Butler.
- Sound Editing: Brent Planiden.
- Foley: Andy Malcolm.
- Additional Painting: Deborah Tilby, Corinne Dickson, Val Nelson.
- Digital Imaging: Brandon Blommaert, Fred Casia.
- Digital Imaging Consultation: Randall Finnerty, Susan Gourley, Pierre Plouffe.
- Digital Effects: Brandon Blommaert, Fred Casia.
- Scanning: Kelly Clarkson.
- Titles: Gaspard Gaudreau.
- Voice Recording: Ron Mellegers, Thillaye Productions, Jonathan Cook, Ryan Aktari.
- Foley Recording: David J. Taylor.
- Final Mix: Jean Paul Vialard.
- Archival Research: Elizabeth Klinck, Sylvia Mezei.
- Rights: Elizabeth Klinck, Sylvia Mezei.
- Technical Coordination: Steve Hallé, Julie Laperrière.
- Production Coordination: Marie-Christine Nadon, Elaine Largie, Lysanne Fortier.
- Administration: Gisèle Guilbault, Darin Clausen.
- Marketing: Julie Armstrong-Boileau.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Wild Life? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
In 1909, a dapper young remittance man is sent from England to Alberta to attempt ranching. However, his affection for badminton, bird watching and liquor leaves him little time for wrangling cattle. It soon becomes clear that nothing in his refined upbringing... (more)