To Bowl Or Not To BowlTo Bowl Or Not To Bowl (2011) Season 1 Episode 13- The Looney Tunes Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 628 times total.
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Reel FX Creative Studios
- Warner Bros. Television
- The Looney Tunes Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Marvin the Martian, Porky Pig, Granny, Singer, Tosh Gopher, Terry Delgado, Pete Puma, Mac Gopher.
- Vocal Talent: Jeff Bergman (Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck), Eric Bauza (Marvin the Martian), Bob Bergen (Porky Pig), June Foray (Granny), Holland Greco (Singer [Singing Voice]), Jess Harnell (Tosh Gopher), Steve Hytner (Terry Delgado), John Kassir (Pete Puma), Rob Paulsen (Mac Gopher).
- Directed By Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone, Keith Baxter.
- Produced By Allison Abbate.
Supervising Producers: Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone.
Executive Producer: Sam Register.
- Written By Hugh Davidson, Larry Dorf, Ben Falcone, Rachel Ramras.
- Created By: Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about To Bowl Or Not To Bowl? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Daffy is attempting to win a bowling tournament with Porky, Marvin and Pete against his high school rival Terry Delgado. But when Bugs shows up the others favor him over Daffy, which causes Daffy to reveal that being the leader is the only way he has esteem. But... (more)