The Silliest Show On EarthThe Silliest Show On Earth (1978) - The Three Robonic Stooges Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 531 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The Three Robonic Stooges Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Moe, Larry, Curly, Triple Zero.
- Vocal Talent: Joe Baker (Larry), Paul Winchell (Moe), Frank Welker (Curly).
- Produced By Terry Morse Jr.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joesph Barbera.
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
Associate Producer: Neil Balnaves.
- Animated By Sue Speak, Cecil Collins, Rodney D'Silva, Dick Dunn, Peter Eastment, John Ellis, Warwick Gilbert, Gerald Grabner, Sebastian Hurpia, Greg Ingram, Richard Jones, Cynthia Leech, Paul McAdam, Henry Neville, Ray Nowland, Di Rudder, Michael Stapleton, John Tych, Kaye Watts.
Animation Directors: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols), Chris Cuddington.
Assistant Animation Supervisor: Paul Maron.
- Written By Kathy Colburn, Tom Dagenais, Dill Dailey, Dianne Dixon, Kari Oaurs, Andy Heyward, Chris Jenkyns, Mark Jones, Joan Maurer, Michael Maurer, Norman Maurer, Jack Mendelsohn, Howie Post, Cliff Roberts, Sandy Sandifer.
Story Editors: Norman Maurer, Sid Morse.
Story Directors: Alvaro Arce, Carl Fallberg, Cullen Blaine (as Cullen Houghtaling), Mike O'Connor, Don Sheppard, George Singer, Karren Wright.
- Edited By Peter Berger, Warner Leighton, Peter Jennings.
Supervising Film Editor:Dick Elliott.
Assistant Film Editor: Barry Gold.
- Robonic Stooges Created By: Norman Maurer.
- Recording Director: Wally Burr.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran.
- Character Design: Bob Singer, Norman Maurer, Lew Ott, George Wheeler.
- Layout Supervision: Steve Lumley.
- Layout: Bob Fosbry, Terry Moesker, Joe Shearer, Mike Trebert.
- Backgrounds: Richard Zaloudek, Milan Zahorsky, Jerry Liew, Michael King-Prince, Peter Connell, Ken Wright, Michael Chojecki, Lesley Nicholl.
- Animation Checking: Narelle Nixon.
- Xerography: Ellen Bayley.
- Ink And Paint Supervision: Narelle Derrick.
- Production Managers: R.J. Louis, James Cranston.
- Production Coordinator: Tobi Singleton.
- Production Supervision: Doug Patterson, Mark D'Arcy-Irvine, Adrienne Smith.
- Art Director: Kirk Axtell.
- Script Supervisors: Mary Jane Ferguson, Lester Hoyle.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Sound Mixers: Manuel Topoto, James Pilcher.
- Animation Photography: Terry Smith, Carole Laird, Mark D'Arcy-Irvine, Kieren Mulgrew, Tom Epperson.
- Dubbing Supervision: Pat Foley.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervision: Joed Eaton.
© 1978 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Silliest Show On Earth? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
This show featured the Three Stooges, Larry, Moe, and Curly, as bionic crime-fighters who acted silly and got in their usual mix-ups. Originally a segment on Skatebirds,