Woofer And Wimper, Dog DetectivesWoofer And Wimper, Dog Detectives (1977) - Woofer & Wimper, Dog Detectives Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 78 times this month, and 2329 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Woofer & Wimper, Dog Detectives Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Larry, Sheriff Bagley, Woofer, D.D., Pepper, Dotty, Wimper.
- Vocal Talent: David Joliffe (Larry), John Stephenson (Sheriff Bagley), Paul Winchell (Woofer), Bob Hastings (D.D.), Patricia Stitch (Pepper), Tara Talboy (Dotty), Jim MacGeorge (Wimper).
- Produced By Terry Morse Jr.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joesph Barbera.
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
Associate Producer: Neil Balnaves.
- Written By Kathy Colburn, Tom Dagenais, Dill Dailey, Dianne Dixon, Kari Oaurs, Andy Heyward, Chris Jenkyns, Mark Jones, Joan Maurer, Michael Maurer, Norman Maurer, Jack Mendelsohn, Howie Post, Cliff Roberts, Sandy Sandifer.
Story Editors: Norman Maurer, Sid Morse.
Story Directors: Alvaro Arce, Carl Fallberg, Cullen Blaine (as Cullen Houghtaling), Mike O'Connor, Don Sheppard, George Singer, Karren Wright.
- Edited By Peter Berger, Warner Leighton, Peter Jennings.
Supervising Film Editor: Dick Elliott.
Assistant Film Editor: Barry Gold.
- Dubbing Supervision: Pat Foley.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervision: Joed Eaton.
© 1977 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Woofer And Wimper, Dog Detectives? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Rerun, re-edited version of Clue Club.