Who's To Blame For The Empty Frame?Who's To Blame For The Empty Frame? (1976) - Clue Club Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 544 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Clue Club Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Larry, Sheriff Bagley, Woofer, D.D., Pepper, Dotty, Wimper.
- Vocal Talent: Bob Hastings (D.D.), David Joliffe (Larry), James MacGeorge (Wimper), John Stephenson (Sherrif Bagley), Patricia Stitch (Pepper), Tara Talboy (Dotty), Paul Winchell (Woofer), Julie McWhirter, Joan Gerber, Virginia Gregg, Alan Oppenheimer, Vic Perrin, Janet Waldo.
- Directed By Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
Animation Director: Chris Cuddington.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera (Executive Producers).
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Sue Beak, John Burge, Geoff Collins, Don Ezard, Warwick Gilbert, Gerry Grabner, Sebastian Hurple, Cynthia Leech, Don MacKinnon, Paul McAdam, Henry Neville, Di Rudder, Jean Tych.
Assistant Animation Supervisor: Paul Maron.
- Written By Herb Armstrong, Haskell Barkin, Dick Conway, Jack Fox, Gordon Glasco, Orville Hampton, Duane Poole, Dick Robbins, James Schmerer, Lee Sheldon, Jeff Maurer, Norman Maurer.
Story Editor: Sid Morse.
- Edited By Larry Cowan.
- Storyboard Direction: Jan Green, Don Sheppard, Paul Sommer.
- Recording Director: Wally Burr.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran.
- Character Design Supervisor: Bob Singer.
- Character Design: Alex Toth, Donna Zeller.
- Unit Director: Art Scott.
- Layout: Bob Fosbery, Steve Lumley, Margaret Parkes, Joe Shearer.
- Backgrounds: Milton Zahorsky, Richard Zaloudek.
- Animation Checking: Narelle Nixon, Terry Smith.
- Xerox Manager: Ellen Bayley.
- Painting Supervisor: Lesley Blayney.
- Camera: Jan Cregan, Mark D'Arcy-Irvine, Carole Laird.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Music Editor: Joe Sandusky.
- Effects Editors: Tom Gleason, Milt Krear.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
- Production Manager: Peter Jennings.
© 1976 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Who's To Blame For The Empty Frame?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Clue Club was a cartoon about four precocious young investigators who solved crimes with the help of two bloodhounds, Woofer and Whimper. Dotty was the little redhead who analyzed the data that the rest got from snooping around. Woofer was the older dog who... (more)