The Evil Jester Of MasiraThe Evil Jester Of Masira (1967) Season 1 Episode 28-11- Shazzan! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 784 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Shazzan! Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Shazzan, Chuck, Nancy, Kaboobie.
- Vocal Talent: Barney Phillips (Shazzan), Jerry Dexter (Chuck), Janet Waldo (Nancy), Don Messick (Kaboobie).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Lewis A. Marshall.
- Animated By Hugh Fraser, Hicks Lokey, Joan Orbison, Bernard Posner, Carlo Vinci, Bob Carr, O. E. Callahan, Ed Friedman, Lou Kachivas, Marsh Lamore, Lou Zukor, Ernie Schmidt, John Armstrong.
Animation Director: Gwen Wetzler.
- Written By Sloan Nibley, William Lutz, Walter Black.
Story Supervision: Tom Dagenais.
- Edited By Larry Cowan, Dan Finnerty, Tony Milch.
Supervising Film Editor: Warner Leighton.
- Creator: Arthur H. Nadel.
- Character Design: Alex Toth.
- Storyboard Director: Karl Geurs.
- Storyboards: Bob Arkwright, Rich Fogel.
- Layouts: Homer Jonas, Burt Freund, Mo Gollub, Walt Clinton.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Pakier.
- Backgrounds: Fernando Arce, Sheila Brown, Sandra Loughly, Phil Lewis, Patricia Frye.
- Camera: Dick Blundell, John Aardall, Roy Wade, John Pratt.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Assistant Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
© 1967 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Evil Jester Of Masira? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Chuck and Nancy were two adventurous twin siblings who one day got more than they bargained for. While on an expedition, the twins found two halves of a broken ring. On one half, the word SHAZ was written, on the other, ZAN. When they connected the ring's two... (more)