The Arctic StoryThe Arctic Story (1972) - Sealab 2020 Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 605 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Sealab 2020 Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Paul Williams, Captain Mike Murphy, Bobby Murphy, Sally Murphy, Sparks, Hal, Gail, Ed, Mrs. Thomas, Jamie.
- Vocal Talent: Ross Martin (Paul), John Stephenson (Mike), Josh Albee (Bobby), Pamelyn Ferdin (Sally), Bill Callaway (Sparks), Jerry Dexter (Hal), Ann Jillian (Gail), Ron Pickard (Ed), Olga James (Mrs. Thomas), Gary Shapiro (Jamie).
- Directed By Joseph Barbera, William Hanna.
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, William Hanna.
Associate Producer: Art Scott.
- Animated By Ed Love, Bill Hutten, Bob Carr, Tony Love, Ron Campbell.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By Peter Dixon, Fred Freiberger.
Story Direction: Warren Tufts, George Gordon, Carl Klein, Irv Spector, George Singer, Paul Sommer.
- Edited By Pat Foley, Richard Allen Editorial Supervision: Larry Cowan.
- Special Model Design: Alex Toth.
- Production Design: Iwao Takomoto.
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipelk.
- Layout: Knick Knatz, Floyd Norman, Sylvia Mattinson.
- Titles: Iraj Paran.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
- Ink & Paint Supervisor: Jayne Barbera.
- Xerography: Robert West.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Backgrounds: Walt Peregoy, John Bell, Janet Brown, Rene Garcia, Cathy Patrick, Daniela Bielecka, Bill Butler, Phil Lewis, Tony Rizzo.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production: Joed Eaton.
- Camera: Dennis Weaver, Dick Blundell, Roy Wade, Ralph Migliori.
© 1972 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Arctic Story? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Sealab 2020 is a high-tech underwater laboratory that housed over 250 men, women, and children. The oceanographers, led by Dr. Paul Williams, were on a mission to protect both their lab and the ocean from harm. Assisting Paul were his crew of "oceanauts": Hal,... (more)